Chapter 4

Alexa, Mika and Near were enrolled into Light's old high school which did not please Mello who was currently attending said school for Ryuzaki with his boyfriend Matt. Alexa and Near always found school quite boring because of their higher intelligence but Mika loved it, she loved the thrill of meeting new friends and learning something that she never knew before. Mika was the wild child out of the three, she loved going out and hanging with all her friends you could says she would be classed as one of the popular kids where her twins Alex and Near were the complete opposite to her, the both despised communicating with people who were below average intelligence which made them the outcasts of the school and the ones which would be targeted by bullies. 

Today was going to be their first day at their mother's old school, Mika was excited, Near looked emotionless as ever and Alexa was attempting to drown her family out. When the triplets arrived at the school they were being stared at but not because they were the new students but because Near was wearing his typical outfit of white pyjama top and white jeans whilst playing with some small toy figures which Mum had brought him a couple of days before the move. Mika was wearing the school uniform, she was smiling at everyone in the hall trying to discover anyone who has the potential to be one of her friends. Alex, on the other hand, had her earphones shoved into her ears playing her All Time Low playlist to drown out the people surrounding her. She was wearing the school uniform but had her dark purple hoodie with the hood up covering her eyes and her guitar on her back. 

One of the jocks of the school walked over to trio staring down at his new target, Near. 

"You know pre-school is next door" He said to Near who just gave him an emotionless look which caused the jock to become angry, he wanted the boy to react. "I can take you there so you do not get lost" He carried on whilst hoping for a reaction but still got nothing. 

Alexa noticed that the jock was harassing Near, so she pulled her earphones out then removed her hood from her head. Alex grabbed hold of Near's hand before saying to him but loud enough for most of the corridor to hear. 

"Come on Near apparently, this moron is late for his pre-school classes" anger flared on the boy's face but before he could retaliate the two walked passed. Mello and Matt were at the end of the corridor watching. They got word from Ryuzaki to keep an eye out on the three, Mello was not one for babysitting but since he was trying to prove to L that he is the suitable choice for his successor he put his pride to the side and agreed. 

Matt was slightly impressed with Alexa, she stood up to one of the number 1 bullies in the school which was going to bring down some heavy consequences to her and Near later in the day. The day was going slowly but lunch finally arrived, Matt decided that he was going to hang out with Alexa and Near with or without his boyfriend, they were in the same class which was before lunch Music. 

"Hey" Matt said as he approached Alexa and Near, the two looked at him with a calculating gaze. 

"What do you want?" Alexa questioned.

"I was wondering whether you both would like to hang out with Mello and I" Matt replied looking at the two. 

"What about your boyfriend, I do not believe he liked us" Alexa replied whilst putting her things into her bag. 

"Yeah but it is not fair that you two are being forced to stay alone when your other sister goes off to make friends" Matt said. 

"Well we have always had a problem with making friends with others, they are all stupid" Near said. 

"Mello and I are not stupid like the others so you will not have to worry about that plus Mello will get over it" Matt answered. Near leant up to his sister and whispered something into her ear.