1- Best Day

Mina's POV

"I think it's better if you wear this," I suggested and get the Minnie Mouse designed shirt. We'll be going to our rehearsal for Mama 2017.

We hop on the car and drove there. We arrived. Each group has each tent. We went to our tent we are still waiting for other groups. I sit at the chair.

I browse on my phone. I message Mark.

To: Mark

Got7 is indeed slow. We are already here. Where are you?

From: Mark

We are on our way there. I know you miss me that much. Does that mean I'm now your boyfriend?

To: Mark

Ani! You're courting me for only 1 month then you want me to say 'Yes' it's to early.

From: Mark

Tsk~ We're here.

To: Mark

Got7's tent is near our tent. Let's meet outside. In SECRET.

From: Mark

Okay, I'm waiting.

"I forgot my earphones at the car, I'll just get it," I said.

I went out and saw Mark there. I smiled at him. I went to the car so it will not be that obvious.

After getting my earphone. Mark and I enter together but we're not obvious that we're close.

He went to their tent and I went to our tent. I sat on the chair. I continue messanging him. And before that, to clear everything. Mark isn't my boyfriend he's just my suitor. He's secretly courting me for 1 month. And evrything about us is secret in public, my groupmates don't know about it neither Mark's groupmates. Only my family and his family knows it.

To: Mark

What's in the green shirt?

From: Mark

Green is our fandom color so I dedicate this shirt to all Ahgase.

To: Mark

Ah so you really love Ahgases?

From: Mark

You also love Onces as well.

To: Mark

Ahgases are your first love?

From: Mark

Yes :)

To: Mark

Okay I see

From: Mark

I smell jealous,,,

To: Mark

Me jealous? In your dreams

From: Mark

Don't worry I love you more <3

To: Mark

^^

From: Mark

You love me too?

To: Mark

Yes^^ I just realized

From: Mark

This is the happiest day of my life. Saranghae <3

To: Mark

Nado saranghae :)

"Let's go everyone the rehearsal will now start," Manager-nim announced.

I keep my phone to my string bag. We went out the tent. I saw Got7. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims!" We greet them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted back.

I smiled at Mark but not in an obvious way. He smiled back.

We walk going to the stage. We practice each performances and special stages. There is a Gotwice collaboration. In Twice, I, Jungyeon eonni, Jihyo unnie, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Nayeon eonni and Momo eonni are chosen. In Got7, they are all chosen since they are seven.

My partner is Mark. Omo! So happy. What a coincident that my boyfriend is my partner.

Jungyeon eonni's partner is Youngjae oppa. Jihyo eonni's partner is JB oppa. Dahyun's partner is Bambam. Chaeyoung's partner is Jackson oppa. Nayeon eonni's partner is Jinyoung oppa. And Momo eonni's partner is Yugyeom.

We practice our performance. There is a holding hands part there because the theme is sweet. Yah Mark Tuan we're so lucky.

Our rehearsal was done. We all go back to our tents. Our assisstants arrange our things. I arrange my string bag.

We went out and go to our car. We will now heading to JYP headquarters to practice our Knock Knock and TT performance.

We arrived there. Got7 will practice too. They are at the headquarters too. We went off the car. We enter the headquarters. We went to the dance studio. While Got7 went to the other dance studio.

I sit to the sofa. I chat Mark on instagram since I have a private account on instagram. He also had a private account on instagram.

Me: Mark, when we could hug each other?
Mark: Maybe tomorrow ><
Me: Are you kidding me?
Mark: No I'm not *u*
Me: Where we will meet?
Mark: On my private house
Me: You do have?
Mark: Yes it's just here in Seoul
Me: Okay I'll go there by 9 in the morning
Mark: I'll just message you the address later
Me: Okay love you
Mark: Love you too

I stand up and we start to practice.

After the practice we went back to our dorm. We hop on the car. Got7 will not yet go back to their dorm.

We arrived there. I went to I and Tzuyu's room. I lay down on my bed. And continue chatting Mark.

Me: We're now here at the dorm
Mark: We're still here. I don't know why **
Me: JB is really weird he's just wasting times
Mark: Yeah you're right
Me: I feel sleepy I'll now sleep
Mark: Good night. See you tomorrow
Me: Good night too. See yah!
Mark: Saranghae
Me: Nado saranghae <3

I turned off my phone and change into my pajamas and sleep.

Author..

Guyseu!! Please support this. Thank you to all. Author loves you. For some follow and vote request and for other request just comment.

And to clear everything all of this was a fiction. Nothing is true. Don't believe on Mama 2017 in my story because Mama 2017 will not be really held On April or May. I just used it.