13- HandsomeThanYou

Mina's POV

We will not do anything for day 2 because Jackson said we should just have some free time now since Seventeen members and Pristin members doesn't want our plan.

"Minari, eat breakfast now we are all done now. You, Joshua and Jun are the only ones who haven't eaten yet. Eat now," Tzuyu said. I nod.

I went down and I saw Joshua and Jun there eating bacon, hotdog, and bread. I join then eating but didn't talk to them.

"Mina-ssi. Why you suddenly become quiet?" Joshua asked.

"Ah-hh a-ni," I said and continue eating.

"Yah, are you hiding something," Jun said with a smirk.

"Aniyo," I answered. I continue eating. Afger eating I quickly leave and went back to my room.

I sat at my bed and message HandsomeThanYou.

Me: Yah! Are you bored?
Me: Why are you slow on answering?
Me: Answer me. Jebal.
Me: Yah! I hate you!
Me: I said answer me!!!!
Me: If I know who you are I'll kill you.
HTY: Oh Mianhae. My phone was off because I was charging it.
Me: Can I Trust you?
HTY: What kind of question is that?
Me:: Just answer me will you?
HTY: Krae...krae
Me: I have a secret boyfriend.
HTY: Oh My God! Is that true? Don't joke around
Me: I'm not kidding. Actually he's one of our vacation mates.
HTY: Oh I got curious on who is that?
Me: Make sure to keep that secret. I know you don't know me and I also don't know you but please be careful with my secret
HTY: Yah! I'm a rude and naughty but I'm a trustworthy guy. Answer my call.

What the?! He'll call. My phone vibrates. I'm hesitating if I'll answer it. I answer it.

Me: YEOBEOSEYO?
HTY: I can be your bestfriend

My heart beats very fast why is that like. My heart never beats as fast as my heart beats now. What am I feeling right now. His voice was very deep. Omo! What am I feeling now? I quickly end the call.

I call Nayeon eonni.

Nayeon eonni: Hello!
Me: Eonni he's a guy.
Nayeon: As I said.
Me: Eonni!
Nayeon: Wae?
Me: I give him my number and we are now messaging each other earlier he calls me. When I hear his voice my heart beats really very fast.
Nayeon: Omo! You're cheating at Mark.
Me: Eonni why is that?
Nayeon: Your situation with handsome than you was really complicated. But what you felt earlier was called. Love at first hear.
Me: kidding me? There's no thing such that
Nayeon: there is. It just happened to you earlier.

Omo I really hate this feeling. My boyfriend is with us here in Philippines and at the same time I know HandsomeThanYou is also with us. I hate it.