15- Am I sad?

Someone's POV

"Hyung, you look so down," he asked.

"I haven't met her but I started to love her," I said. "Maybe the reason is her boyfriend. So she said that I should stop."

"It's just a girl hyung. Cheer up!" He said.

Mina's POV

HandsomeThanYou didn't mesage me anymore.

We arrived at MOA Arena. We all hop off our van. I walk with Roa. I think I'm sick yet not.

"Eonni are you still thinking about it," Roa asked. "Are you the girl in the story you told me?"

"Ah..." I said. "Aniyo. I just think that I'm sick."

"Eonni. For me, you doesn't look sick. You look sad," she said.

Am I sad? No, I'm not. Yes, I am. No, I'm not. I hate this. How will I manage this kind of feeling?

I went to Mark. I walk with him. We all enter the Arena. And woah it's daebak. Yes, I'm into big arenas but I'm still amazed.

"Mina. Since we already saw the concert venue. We should go back in SoKor. I really miss them. Lets leave them here," he said.

Should I say yes? But once I said yes. I will not be able to be with HandsomeThanYou. Omo! Why am I still thinking of him.

"Krae," I answered.

This is it. It's time to say goodbye. Okay, I'll accept it. I love you to who you really are, I love you HandsomeThanYou. But it's time to say goodbye so that no one than us will get hurt. Saranghae. Goodbye.

Nayeon's POV

I pity Mina because she's having a hard time. She just can't accept that she love him. How she'll get out if she can't even accept herself that she already entered it.

Mina, I want to say this to you. Mark isn't your mr. Right. I could feel that. You already find you Mr. Right. And that's not Mark.

Joshua's POV

It's hood to be back here. We have done 2 concerts here in MOA Arena. I still remember that.

Mina's POV

My phone suddenly vibrates. Nayeon eonni messaged me.

Nayeon: Yah! Can I get the mobile number of HandsomeThanYou?
Me: Wae?
Nayeon: I have the list of the contacts of all of you there. I'll just find his identity.
Me: You don't have to. I already said goodbye to him
Nayeon: Doesn't you interested to who really he is?
Me: ******(imagine that this was numbers)
Nayeon: You are intersted. Bye bye. I'll verify it.
Me: krae. Kamsaranghae eonni
Nayeon: Nado saranghae Mina-ssi

Why am I excited about him? Is he Mark? No way. Is he Jackson? Is he Bambam? Is he Joshua? Is he Jun? Is he The8? Or is he Wonwoo?

I'll just wait. Nayeon eonni please faster.