9- The War

Mina's POV

We arrived at the airport and as we expected, there are no fans because our trip here in Manila was private.

Suddenly, Jackson's phone rings. He answer the call.

Jackson: Yeoboseyo?
Caller: Jackson. PDnim ibnida.
Jackson: Oh PDnim wae?
PDnim: I'll just say that you don't have to get hotel rooms for all of you. I already rented a huge house for all of you
Jackson: What's the address PDnim?
PDnim: I'll just message it to you.
Jackson: Krae

Jackson ended the call. "What does JYP PDnim said?" Kyulkyung asked.

"He said. We'll stay at one house together. We'll live there until we go back to SoKor," Jackson answered. "Oh he message us already the address. So, kaja!"

We all get out the airport and hop into the van and drove to the house. We hop off the van.

The house is very huge. It's a mansion, not just a ordinary house. "There are only 6 rooms in his house. All Got7 members will share 1 room. Mina and Tzuyu you share a room. Sana and Momo you share a room. All Pristin members will share 1 room. Wonwoo and Jun you share a room. And Minghao and Joshua you share a room," Jackson announced.

I and Tzuyu go to our room. Hayst change of plan maybe. We have other companions so we can't be able to do what we have planned.

"Tzuyu-yah, why you and Kyulkyung-ssi are look a like?" I asked weirdly. "Are you guys sisters?"

"Ani eonni. We are both chinese so maybe that's the reason why we're look a like," she answered.

"Yah! Roa-ssi is very beautiful," I said.

"Tsk. Eonni you're more beautiful than her, don't worry too much," she said.

"Aniyo! That's not my point. My point was I idolized her," I said.

"You've got to be kidding me eonni. A senior is idolizing her junior? Weird," She said.

"Wae? It's not forbidden though. Especially now, Pledis and JYP is now one," I said and smiled.

"As you said," she said.

"Everyone dinner is ready!" Jackson oppa shouted.

I and Tzuyu went down. The dining table was loong and just exact for all of us. This is the sitting arrangement. Left side; Jackson Oppa, Bambam, Mark oppa, Joshua Oppa, Jun Oppa, The8, and Wonwoo Oppa. Right side; Tzuyu, Sana, Momo, Me, Roa, Kyla, Kyulkyung.

We have 3 dishes. Those 3 are all filipino foods. Sinigang, Pancit and Sweet and Sour Lapu-Lapu.

"After you eat we'll plan what we will do tomorrow. Arasseo?" Jackson Oppa asked. We nodded.

After eating we went to the living room. "Got7 and Twice already planned what to do but since we have some new comers. We'll ask you if you agree with our plans," Jackson said. Jackson told them our plans and they agreed to our plans but they disagree to our date plan.

"So you don't like it so change of plan. Do you have any suggestions?" Jackson asked.

"What about go at some tourist spots here in Philippines," Jun suggested.

"We will just get tired of travelling," Mark suddenly murmured. What the fvck? Mark!

"Yet we're gonna enjoy," Jun said.

"We're here to relax and rest. Then you want to travel for some reasons. Tsk. You shouldn't have come with us if you want to be tired," Mark said.

"You're too chatty. If you don't want it. Don't ask us to suggest," Jun said.

"Yah! Stop it," Jackson said. "We're friends here."

"No Jackson Got7 is different in Seventeen. If they are spoiled. We aren't," Mark said.

"Jackson already said stop could you just stop. You're disrespecting Jackson," I yelled.