3- Mama 2017

Mina's POV

We are now on our way to Mama 2017. We are all wearing white for the red carpet.

After the red carpet we went to our tents. We change our clothes. Since we are still waiting for other groups, I sit on the chair first.

Got7 is not yet here. I chat Mark.

Me: Are you guys on your way here?
Mark: Yes we are near
Me: Okay I heard that your seats are behind us
Mark: Good
Me: And we should be careful and not be obvious because PD-nim will attend and his sit is near Got7 and Twice.
Mark: Omo! BTW Sit behind me please *do aegyo*
Me: Aigoo! I will
Mark: Yey!! We are here
Me: Okay see yah saranghae
Mark: Nado saranghae <3 nae sarang

I keep my phone and went out from the tent. I'm waiting for Got7. Waiting... Finally they arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims," I greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mina-ssi," they greet back.

Got7 went inside their tent. Oh shit! There's a camera. The camera is shooting me. Suddenly, Mark went out the tent. We are now shooting by the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo once yeoreobun!" I greeted first.

"Oh! Ne annyeonghaseyo IGOT7 yeoreobun. Got7's Mark ibnida," Mark said.

"Ne jeoneun Twice's Mina ibnida," I said. "Please look forward for our performance."

"Ne also please support Gotwice collaboration," he said.

"Yeah, Got7 and Twice are friends so I think this performance will be good," I said.

"That's right so Mina-ssi let's cheer for us and all the performer," he said.

"Fighting yeoreobun!" we both said.

"Will you excuse me because I think I need to go. Once yeoreobun kamsahabnida. Saranghae," I said. "Annyeong!"

I bid goodbye and walk going to our tent. I'm still nervous.

---

We are now performing for Gotwice collaboration since it is the second on Mama 2017 line up.

After performing we went backstage to our tent and change clothes. We went to our seats beside Got7. This is the arrangement including Got7 and JYP PD-nim; Youngjae-JB-Yugyeom-Jinyoung-Bambam-Jackson-Mark-Me-Nayeon-Chaeyoung-Dahyun-Jungyeon-Tzuyu-Sana-Momo-Jihyo-JYP PD-nim.

Yes I'm sitting beside Mark. And I don't know why I'm smiling like crazy. I hope they'll not see me.

"Mina-ssi I heard the reason why you audition to JYP is because you're a kpop fan," Nayeon eonni suddenly speak. "What fandom do you belong?"

"Exo-L and VIP," I answered. "I was an Exo-L since their debut."

"Yah! Tell me stories," she said.

I become interested since I really live Exo. "At first I only stan Big Bang, my bias is GD oppa. I saw Exo's debut MV so I watched it. It's hard for me to recognize their faces but when I watched their MV for the second time I recognized Lay oppa only so that he's my bias. And I attended some of their concerts and fanmeeting in Japan. And now I'm very happy and I reached my goals to see them in close. I'm really fan of Exo and I love them especially Lay oppa, he's very funny," I said.

"Omo Minari. Idols are very lucky if they have a fan like you," she said that made me chuckle.

"You know what, everytime I see them performing live during awardings. I feel I'm the luckiest person," I said. "And when they greet us and when they are watching our performance I feel shy."

"Is that so?" I heard Mark whisper.

"Yep me too because they are seniors so it feels the atmosphere is hot," Nayeon eonni said.

"Eonni please come with me going to the comfort room," Chaeyoung suddenly said. Nayeon eonni nodded.

They walk going to the comfort room. "You really love Lay hyung huh?" Mark said but not in obvious.

"I only love him as a bias, not as what you think," I explained. "There is only one person I love as whom is he."

"Nugu?" he asked.

"He's the best rapper," I said.

"Chanyeol hyung?" he asked.

"Could you let me finish?" I said and he nod but we're not obvious. "He's the best dancer, most handsome visual and hyung of 6 guys. He's very silent but when he is with the 6 crazy guys his silence will disappear. And even though he's a rapper he's vocals are good. It's you."

Author...

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun! Author-nim ibnida. I just want to repeat to all of you that this story was just a fanfic. So don't hate the idols involve in this story.