4- Mama 2017 Pt. 2

Mark's POV

This Mina Myoui. She told me not to be corny yesterday and now she's the one corny.

After she says those words, Nayeon-ssi suddenly arrived so we can't talk again.

"Mark hyung, please talk," Jackson speak suddenly.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Bambam seemed silent tonight so...I really hate silence," he answered. This guy!

"Tsk. What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Uhmm...Jessica-ssi?" Jackson said.

Omo! What the heck? Mina might here that. "Jackson, what the...change topic please," I said and I hit his shoulder.

"Wae? What's wrong? She is just your rumored girlfriend," he said.

"Only rumored," I said.

"But I know it's legit," He said.

"No it isn't," I said that made him look angry.

"Yah! I really know it's true the way you look at her when she's with Jinyoung. It's really true. You and Jessica are dating," He teased.

Jackson shut up please! Jebal! "I wasn't," I said.

"I don't think so, but let's just say that you two are not dating. Then do you date someone now?" he asked.

"It's none of your business," I said.

"Kyahh! Mark loves Jessica Koh," Jackson said.

"Could you shut your big mouth," I said.

"Nope. Mark hyung loves Jessica Koh," Jackson said.

Suddenly, Mina walks out infront of us. She looks angry. Jackson looked at her confused while Mina's walking.

"What's with Mina-ssi?" He asked.

I didn't answer his question. Aish! Jackson Wang I'll kill you.

Mina's POV

I want to punch Jackson. That punk. But is it true that Jessica and Mark are dating at the past? Aish Minari forget that okay.

I went to our tent. I feel I don't want to go there anymore. I just want to go home now. But I haven't a choice.

I went back there. "Nayeon eonni let's switch our seats," I said. She nod.

I sit to Nayeon eonni's earlier seat. Hayst! I'm pissed.

We just continue watching performances.

Mark's POV

You Jackson, you made my Mina angry. Maybe she's also mad on me because she switch her seat to Nayeon's seat.

"Hyung I'll just go to the restroom," Jackson said. I nod.

It's now awarding for the Best Girl Group. None other than Twice.

Twice went here to get their trophy. They are making their speech. Mina's voice is the best.

They went back to their seats. It's now for the Best Boy Group. It's BTS. They went to the stage and recieve the trophy.

>>fast forward>>

MAMA is now ending. All groups and soloist are now on stage. We all have a self camera, each group.

We are waving our hands to all ahgases. BTS went to us, we hug each other. As usual, Taehyung hugged me. He's my closest friend in BTS.

"Hyung chukhadeuribnida (congratulation)," Taehyung said.

"Nado V-ah," I said.

Mina's POV

"Mina-ssi why you look so pale?" Nayeon eonni asked.

"I'm not that good. I want to take a rest. I feel tired," I answered.

"Maybe it's better if you go home now," Nayeon eonni said.

"Ani. Onces might be angry because I'll leave," I said.

"Okay if that's what you want," she said.

I wave my hand to Onces. We are near Got7 but I'm distancing to Mark.