Chapter 14- I hate this

Mina's POV

I haven't enough sleep last night. I'm just thinking of HandsomeThanYou. His voice, it's very... No Mina, you can't fall for him. Your boyfriend is Mark.

I hate this. I really hate this kind of feeling. I don't want to cheat on Mark. I was just in my room. I got many message from HandsomeThanYou.

HTY: Yah! Why did you quickly end the call?
HTY: answer me?!
HTY: Did my voice reveal my identity?
HTY: Don't you trust me anymore?
HTY: Don't you want to be friend with me?

I can't answer him for now. Today, we will go to MOA Arena to see our concert venue. I take a bath. I wear long sleeve croptop and teared shorts and white adidas.

"Mina, you look so down," Sana asked. "Aren't you feeling well?"

"Ani. I'm just thinking of something," I answered. She nod.

We all hop to our van. Jackson is the driver. I'm sitting beside Roa.

"Eonni why are you look so pale?" She asked. "Don't you like the weather?"

"I'm just thinking of what my friend told me," I lied.

"Eonni would you mind if I ask you what she told you?" She said.

"She tell me her story. The guy and her was messenging each other. The guy call her and she heas the guy's voice. Her heart beats faslt. Very fast," I said. "What's the meaning of that?"

"Maybe your friend suddenly fell in love with the guy," she said.

"But they haven't seen each other and it's the first time hearing each other's voice," I said.

"It's like love at first sight but in this case it's love at first hear," she said.

Omo! Why all of you believe that I'm in love with him now? It can't be.

My phone vibrates. I recieved a message from Mark.

Mark: Hi
Me: Hello
Mark: Do you still love me?
Me: What kind of question is that?
Mark: I just need closure.
Me: Please don't be a burden, I have other problem
Mark: I wouldn't be just please answer me.

Mark. For the sake of our relationship I'll try to forget HandsomeThanYou. I will never ever reply on his message. This is the best way to do so that I will not have a hard time.

Me: Yes, saranghaeyo
Mark: relief nado saranghae

Do I really still love him? I also recieve 10 consecutive message from HandsomeThanYou.

HTY: Ketchupeu are you okay?
HTY: Are you upset?
HTY: Why you didn't message me anymore?
HTY: Hey!!
HTY: Low battery?
HTY: Ketchupeu
HTY: Please answer
HTY: Pleaseu!
HTY: I think I should stop messanging you,
HTY: But I think I can't...

Should I answer him? But what does he meant that he can't stop messanging me?

Me: You have to... Bye

I message him my last message for him. I think we should part ways here. It's for the better. I don't want Mark to get hurt nor you.