12- Encore Song

Mark's POV

I really hate seventeen. JYP Pdnim why did you collide with Pledis. Aren't we enough?

I'm really getting pressured. First JYP Pdnim and now you Mina. I thought you'll comfort me but no. We're in a relationship in just short period of time but why is it you're acting cold now?

Are we still lovers or not? I have many question. I need some air. I went to the shore and sit at the sand.

Suddenly, Mina was sitting next to me. "Yah. Mianhabnida," she said.

"For what?" I asked as if I'm not thinking of something.

"I know you Mark. You're very sensitive. I feel that you're a bit disappointed on me because I still get to talk with seventeen members when you said I should avoid them," she said.

"I got your point but please for the sake of our relationship please be on my side," I said.

"Which is I'll surely do," she said and smiled. I smile too. Okay, now the my questions are now answered. Kamsa.

"You know I badly want to go back in SoKor," she said.

"Wae? You don't want vacation?" I asked.

"Aniyo. It's not like I don't like vacation I just want us Twice to be complete because if we aren't I feel being an orphan," she answered.

"So you just missed them," I said and she nodded.

----

Mina's POV

We are now back at our house. We are all at the living room since we'll be doing a video call with PDnim.

Pdnim: Annyeonghasibnikka yeoreobun!
Us: Nado JYP PDnim
Pdnim: Pledis's CEO wasn't able to be with me because he was having a meeting with a fashion designer.
Jackson: Krae. But what's the reason you suddenly want to have a video call?
Pdnim: I'll just announce the idols who will sing JYP x Pledis' Encore Song.
Sana: Jinjja? I'm excited.
Pdnim: For Got7, Bambam and Yugyeom. For Seventeen, Jun and Joshua. For Twice, Mina and Nayeon. For Pristin, Eunwoo and Xiyeon. For 2PM, Chansung and Wooyoung. For Miss A, Suzy and Min.
Sana: Pdnim waeyo?
Pdnim: Shut up Sana I'll announce something again. I've chose artists to dance JYP x Pledis medley. For Got7, Mark and Jackson. For Seventeen, Hoshi and The8. For Pristin, Kyulkyung and Roa. For Twice, Sana and Tzuyu. For 2PM, Nickhun and Taecyeon. For Miss A, Jia.
Sana: Kamsa PDnim.
Pdnim: You'll practice that when you all got back here in SoKor.
Us: Krae.

We ended the video call. Hayst why I got involved. Mark is in dance while me I'm in vocal. Luckily I'm with Nayeon eonni.

Since it's night I just left a note for HandsomeThanYou.

Yah! Want to have a long conversation. Lets just message each other here's my number ********(author's: just pretend there is a number written here)
-KetchupeuQueen

I

paste it on the refrigirator. I went to my room and jump to my bed. I was about to sleep when my phone vibrates.

Unknown: Hi HandsomeThanYou ibnidA
Me: Yah! You're fast you got my note so fast
HandsomeThanYou: I'm really is. So what topic you want to talk about?
Me: None. By the way, where are you belonged? In the Encore Sone or Dance medley?
HandsomeThanYou: I'll not answer you. Because if I answer you. You will know my whole identity
Me: Krae, I'll not say mine too
HandsomeThanYou: So, how are you.?
Me: Nan gwaenchanha(I'm fine)
HandsomeThanYou: then good

OMO! I feel I'm cheating at Mark. But HandsomeThanYou looks good and trustworthy.