21-Back?

Mina's POV

I and Mark go back to the practice room together. Sana come to us. "Mina-ssi why are you with my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Your boyfriend? Should I tell JYP PDnim?" I asked in a sarcastic way. "And don't dare ask me those kind of question as if I'm flirting with Mark. I'm not a bitch. If he's your boyfriend I have no plan to get him from you."

I come to Jun. "Jun oppa, I have a question," I said. "If your girlfriend cheated on you with your friend and she's saying sorry to you and want to be together again. Will you accept her?"

"Naega, I will accept her sorry but not her," he answered.

"I'll call Nayeon eonni," I said and went out the room.

Me: eonni!!
Nayeon: wae?!
Me: Mark is saying sorry to me
Nayeon: are you guys coming back to be in a relationship
Me: dunno
Nayeon: Neo(너-you), are you crazy?
Me: Aniyo(아니요-no)
Nayeon: you should choose follow your heart or your mind
Me: Hayst it's confusing
Nayeon: Mina be careful on your decision
Me: what do you mean?
Nayeon: Jun likes you can't you realize it?
Me: Jinjja? Moon Junhui. Andwae!
Nayeon: it's okay if you don't believe.
Me: Jun is like my brother
Nayeon: Hey, I think you also like him but you're pushing your mind to Mark
Me: No!
Nayeon: I don't care to you, follow yourself. I gotta go to somewhere now. Annyeong. Do what  you want!
Me: Annyeong

I ended the call. She's such a joker. Me? I like Jun. No! He's like a brother to me and siblings can't like each other.

I went back to the room. I went to Jun.

"Hui, did you know. Few months ago, I'm chatting someone. But I feel sorry for him. I leave him just for a wrong path," I said.

"So you think he's mad at you?" He asked.

"I think so," I answered.

"I don't think so," he said.

What does he mean? "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"When a guy was leaven, he will just blame himself. He'll still love the girl," he answered.

"How could you say that? Have you ever been leaven?" I asked.

"Yes. I have no power to pull her back because she doesn't love me," he answered.

"Is she you're first love?" I asked.

"Yes she is," he answered.

*fast forward* >>Twice's Dorm<<

"Sana-ssi can you order 2 pizzas for us," Jungyeon eonni said. "My treat!"

"Okay sure," Sana said.

"I want ice cream too," Tzuyu said.

"Then, let's get some," I said. "Nayeon eonni come with us."

We went out the dorm. We walk going to the nearest convenience store. I choose a drumstick red velvet ice cream. This reminds me of Red Velvet sunbaenims (Peek-a-boo).

"Mina eonni you haven't talk to Sana eonni since we are at the practice room," Tzuyu said.