2- First Hug

Mark's POV

I was on my way to my private house. Mina and I will meet here.

I arrived there. I enter the passcode to unlock the door. I entered the house. I went yo the living room and watch television.

In few minutes, the doorbell rang. I think Mina's here. I opened the door. She entered the house. We both went to the living room and sit on the couch.

Mina's POV

Omo! Why am I like this? Why I feel shy? We are very close in chat and in person, we are awkward. Our relationship is that awkward.

To break the silence I start to talk. "Are you excited tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Very excited since we have a performance together," he said and hold my hand.

"Yah! Don't be to corny," I scold him. "Did Got7 members know this house?"

"Nope. Even PD-nim, and manager-nim don't know," he said. "Just me, my family and you."

"So I could consider this as my house too?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Nope," he said in sarcastic.

"But I'm your girlfriend," I said in an angry mode.

"Just kidding. Sure you could," he said and tap my head.

"Okay so how many rooms here? I want to see mine," I said with excitement.

"There is one room only," he said and laugh.

"What?! Tsk if we want to stay here we will sleep on one bed?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "Before I forgot the passcode is 032497, your birthdate."

"Jinja?!" I asked. He nodded. "Hey I'll cook lunch."

"Okay but I have no stocks here," he said.

"I'll be the one to buy," I said.

"Okay take care Minari," he said.

I went out the house and wear my cap and mask. I rode a cab and drove to the grocery store.

I arrived there. I first buy ketchup since it's my favorite. I buy what I needed and some extra stocks if ever we like to stay on that house next time.

While buying soda. I saw Yugyeom and Bambam buying ice cream. Oh shit! I must not be caught. I went to the other way but suddenly I bump into someone and my mask was dropped on the floor. I look to whom I bumped with. Damn! It's JY. Park PD-nim.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim," I greeted back.

"Are you with the girls?" He asked.

"Ani, I'm alone," I said. "How about you?"

"I'm with Got7 but Mark isn't with us because there is an emergency about his friend so he go there," he said. "What are you shopping for? Your stock on your dorm was sufficient."

"I'm going to visit my best friend and will give this to her," I lied.

"Ah. Okay I see. I gotta go. Annyeong," He said.

"Annyeong," I said.

Whoo! *sigh of relief* I could now breath. I lied to PD-nim. Mark also lied. Our lie is all about friend. Am I obvious earlier? I think I'm not.

I went back to the house. I entered the house. I put what I bought on the kitchen. I tell Mark what happened at the grocery store.

I cook him lunch. We eat lunch together. After eating lunch. He wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes. We went back to the living room.

"Mina!" He said and hug me tight. I hugged him back.

"Wae?" I asked. We're still hugging each other.

"You said yesterday when we could hug each other and this is the day," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"Aigoo! You really love me," he said. He pulled off the hug and kissed me on my lips. "But I love you more."

My cheeks turn red. I'm blushing. Omo! Yah Mark Tuan! I love you so much.

We watch television again. It's already 5:45 PM. "Mark I think I need to go to the dorm now," I said.

"Me too," he said. "You go first. Bye I love you."

"I love you too. Bye," I said

I went out the house and rode a cab and drove to our dorm. I press the doorbell. Momo eonni opened it. "Minari is here! Annyeonghaseyo," she said.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said and enter the dorm.

"Dinner is ready!" Nayeon eonni yelled.

We eat dinner. After eating dinner we watched television. My phone vibrates. I received a chat from Mark.

Mark: Are you at your dorm now?
Me: Ne kamsahabnida
Mark: Take care
Me: Ne see you tomorrow
Mark: Yep! Saranghae
Me: Nado saranghae <3

I charge my phone since it's low battery. I feel nervous tomorrow is Mama 2017. TT.

We all sleep early.

Author...

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun!! Author-nim ibnida. Thank you very much for supporting my books. Saranghae yeoreobun.