Day III: Suspension

(Chris' P.O.V.)

I woke up in pain. My stomach and ass hurt and of course Devin wasn't here to make me feel better.

I groaned, I clutched my stomach and rolled over on my side. Today was unfortunately the 3rd out of the twelve days I had left. So, that means I only have nine days left. Great.

I didn't know what else to do: I beat the fuck out of Ronnie and I confessed to Ghost that I liked him.

Yet he likely still hates me... I get it, murder is the one of the worst things that you can do to someone. But, there is life after death as he proved. So why stay mad?

I suddenly felt a hand trail down my side. "Ghost," I mumbled.

"Yes, love?" He whispered, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"I hurt." I stated.

"Where?" He asked as he continued to run his hand up and down my side.

"My ass and stomach." I said before turning to face him.

"Aww, did I get that far up?" He teased.

"Yeah apparently you did." I said, not amused.

"I'm sorry, honey. But consider us even." He stated while gathering some  of my clothes from the closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my head cocked.

"Well, you're suspended aren't you? So we should probably hide the fact that you're not going to school." He said before tossing a shirt at me.

"Then where are we going to go?" I asked.

"I want to try and find my grave." He said flatly.

"God, Devin. Don't do this, please don't guilt trip me even more." I said, burying my face into my hands.

"You don't need to come with me. I'm just saying get out of the house before your dad cuts your head off." He explained.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." I mumbled.

I started putting on my clothes, "I'll be ready in a second." I stated, but I could tell he was growing anxious and impatient.

I managed to hurry and finish, his anxiousness was starting to really affect me because the air around us felt charged; which made the room feel increasingly uncomfortable and that was all the more reason to get out of the house.

"I'm going with you." I stated as we walked.

"Why?" He mumbled.

I sighed, "Because I've got nothing better to do."

"Alright." He said.

"Are you sure no one else can see you?" I asked while looking around suspiciously.

"I'm pretty sure, but you do appear like you're off your rocker because people think you're talking to yourself." He said.

"Oh," I whispered as we approached the cemetery gates.

"God, I used to love this place," He said aloud. "Well, I still do but being dead kind of takes the fun out of it."

"I used to love this place too," I said. "But when your friend is buried here that also kind of takes the fun out of it."

He ignored my comment, "Let's go and find me." He said rather cheerfully.

We walked through the older, more interesting part of the cemetery to the newer, dull part.

It didn't take long to find his, usually the newer ones were the most decorated, and his was hard to miss: decked out with balloons, stuffed animals, and flowers.

"Huh, I didn't know people cared that much about me." He stated while examining the decorations.

"Shut up, Dev." I mumbled before I sat down in front of it.

"What do you think?" I asked, looking up at him.

"It's a bit... overboard but I understand why." He said, moving to sit next to me.

"Do you like it though?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you mean by the engravings on the tombstone and stuffed animals." He answered, picking the stuffed bear up and squeezing it.

"Listen, Devin. I'm really sorry. I was an idiot for believing him." I said with my head hung.

"I get it. It was because you were scared," He replied, "I'm not going to kill you anymore, I just kind of want revenge on that slimy little asshole."

"I was kind of looking forward to dying." I mumbled.

"What?! Whoa, Chris. You can't really mean that!" He exclaimed.

"No, I mean... it's not scary anymore because I know what happens now and if it means I get to be with you..." My voice trailed off.

"Just wait and die naturally, don't kill yourself! You still have chances to do things that I've never got to do." He explained.

"Like what," I scoffed.

"Getting married, having kids, getting my dream job. The list goes on and on." He stated.

"But I don't want that, I just want you!" I whined.

"No Chris, you aren't thinking straight.  You're just blinded by guilt." He said while pulling me into his lap.

I buried my head into his shoulder, "Besides, if I wait for a natural death I'll be all old and you'll still be young." I mumbled.

"Chris, is this about me being attracted to you?" He asked.

"Maybe," I whispered.

He sighed, "I'll love you no matter what, even when you don't have teeth and your balls sag."

"Now let's go home," He added, "I've just decided this place sucks ass."

A/N:  PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT INFO BELOW, IGNORE MY COMPLAINING IF YOU WANT BUT READ WHAT'S IN CAPS: God. These advanced courses are killing me! Also I have a psychology  appointment tomorrow, so I'm going to work on writing  tomorrow's chapter tonight but it will still be uploaded in the morning. ●○°~ANYWAYS THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT: I NOTICED THAT THERE IS NO VIEWS ON THE "GHOST IN THE MIRROR" CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK IF YOU READ IT THE REST OF THIS WILL MAKE MUCH, MUCH MORE SENSE~°○●