Day VI: Return

(Chris's P.O.V.)

Today was my first day back to school and I hoped to God that Ronnie wasn't going to be there. I was lucky enough that he didn't spill the beans that I killed Dev.

I walked in the doors to the school, things stayed realitvly the same since I left, other than that I was just  behind in classes.

I stayed quiet the whole time that day. Even when I saw Ronnie in class, I held my tongue. He seemed pretty shook up still and he just kept glancing at me occasionally. Every time he turned I could see criss cross lines near the back of his head; they were stitches.

I was shocked but at the same time glad that Devin did that. I never knew he had that much potential, but either way he protected me.

"I love you," I heard a voice say.

"I love you, too." I whispered.

"At least fuckface won't hurt you anymore." Ghost said.

"Yeah, can I ask you something?" I managed to say quietly.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I know your dead," I whispered, "but, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Really?" He answered excitedly.

I subtly nodded.

"Yes, I would love to!"

Looks like I've got a keeper, dead, but I want to keep him forever.

A/N: *sigh* I'm afraid that's it for the day. I'm going to try and take it easy,  I had an art presentation and some works were inspired by Motionless In White.
I'll do my best to make up for it later tonight or tomorrow, anyways did anyone see the teaser for "Rats"?