Ride & Slide

Arrington Noel Cruz
November 28, 1992

"Arrington what the fuck? You told that nigga ain't no break up? You be threatening to leave him all the time." Mary said sipping her drink. Kayla laughed the whole time.

"Okay? There's a difference if we breaking up then that means I'm leaving. Like nigga I'm a fucking blessing in his life. Won't no bitch hold him down like I do. Deal with his shit and suck the life out his balls like me. Wanna take a break. Nigga we'll go on a damn vacation. You getting bored I'll get some wigs, there you got a new person."

"Girl you sure you ain't the one who crazy?" Jada asked coming in with some pizza.

"I'm not crazy but I know when I've been a damn good woman. He need to be praying everyday to the Lord saying LORD WHY ME?! HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL WOMAN?! THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING UP YOUR SON SO I CAN HAVE A WOMAN LIKE HER! If he ain't doing then nigga what the fuck you doing?"

The girls laughed at me. "I can't with you. You really love that boy. I feel bad for him though. He must be stressed from being robbed." Kayla said making a sad face.

"Girl yes now the nigga rolling with security everywhere. One of them big niggas tried my life talking about he need to search me. Bitch search your damn titty for them twinkies and Debby pies you lost."

The girls laughed at me but I'm serious as hell. You need to be searching for your damn dick underneath all the blubber before you come trying to search me.

"Ari if you wasn't a bomb ass songwriter, I'd tell you take up comedy." Jada said holding her stomach.

"I gotta go guys. I told De I'd come over, his mom is in town."

I got up and walked out the door. I drove to De's new place but went to pick up some food for him as well. I pulled in and knocked his door. He opened it shirtless, smiling as he saw me.

"Hi handsome, feeling better?" I asked as I kissed his lips.

"Yeah the medicine stopped making me nauseous. I don't feel out of it, I can actually write."

"How's the album doing?" I put his food in the kitchen and walked out to him.

"It's good. We're almost done. I can't wait for you to hear it.. I got some songs over there you can listen to." I walked to the table he pointed at. I picked some of the tapes and came across one that said ride & slide. I put it in the player and listened to it over the speaker.

Come in and shut the door
So I could lay my back down on the floor
Girl you are so bold
Come and take control

Riding up and down
Do you want my loving round and round
Suck on your toes
We can start to flow

Give you loving you can ride
I wanna slide, tonight
Baby, I'm gonna taste your love tonight, sugar

I walked up to him and kissed his lips. "Does the medicine still bother my friend?" He smiled and picked me up.

"Let's go check and see." He lead us to the back. Every touch he gave me sent chills down my spine. It's been about 9 months since we last had sex.

Feel my tongue move up and down
I can taste the waters streaming down
Girl you taste so fine
You're one of a kind

He slipped his dick inside of my and I winced. It's been a minute so I am not used to this anymore. He looked into my eyes as he gave me slow strokes. We never broke eye contact with each other. Every stroke, every moan, everything was perfect. I fell in love with him all over again. As I reached my climax I scratched at his back throwing my head back as he kissed on my neck.

He fell onto me and we held each other just listening to the music.

"Arrington I know I probably don't say this enough but I love you. Thank you so much for being here for me." He said kissing my neck.

"It's no problem baby. You'll do anything for the one you love."

"Why?" He asked quietly.

"Why what?"

"Why do you love me so much?"

"I don't know I just do. I see the potential you have. No one is perfect. I don't know I just do. You're the only man who never makes me feel insecure. You actually love me. You opened up to me about things that I know must be tough for you to relive. I love you because at the end of the day, you've been you."

"Why can't we just get married?" He said kissing my neck. I laughed.

"We said we'd wait till around 96 and then we'd get married. Remember we want to get to a certain point in our lives. You wanna develop swing mob more and I wanna be able to have my own publishing company."

"Yeah I know. But soon as 96 hit you gonna be my wife. Shit maybe even 95.. Either way you gonna be stuck with me."

I laughed as he rolled off of me. I laid on his chest tracing his tattoo.

"So I'm gonna get a tattoo." He looked at me shocked.

"YOU?! Ms. Arrington Noel Cruz is gonna get a tattoo?! Boy cows are going over the moon."

I laughed hitting his chest. "Shut up.. You gonna come with me?"

"What you gonna get and where?"

"It's like a huge gun with roses and the side of my thigh. I sketched it in my book."

I got up and grabbed my book from the living room. I walked back in the room climbing on the bed. I showed it to him.

"That shit gonna hurt you know? Seem like a big ass tattoo

"That shit gonna hurt you know? Seem like a big ass tattoo."

"It's gonna cover basically my whole thigh."

He shrugged. "I think it's sexy. I'll be there for you."

I smiled kissing his lips. We laid down staring at the ceiling just talking about basic shit. I smiled looking over at him. For once we're happy. No fighting. No dopiness. No jealousy. Just peace. It's like the first time all over again.

------

Excuse any errors.