S'More

Donald Earle DeGrate
March 3, 1995

So after getting married Ari and I basically had to get back to work. We didn't even have true honeymoon so I'm surprising her this morning with one. I'm doing it cause I need to get away and I haven't had sex with her since we've been married. You would think marriage means free access to the pussy but no. Her grandma got sick and she's been in Haiti for a month. She just got back last night.

I stopped by the store to pick her up some flowers. She loves calla lilies so I gotta make everything special. When I pulled up to the house I saw people unloading the U-Haul truck. I greeted them and walked in the house seeing her telling the guys where to put stuff. She was cleaning up the kitchen when I came up behind her. She turned around quickly ready to slap me.

"Boy, announce yourself. I thought you was one of the workers I was about to stab you." She yelled pushing me.

I laughed pulling her towards me. "My bad baby.. I was trying to surprise you." I pulled the flowers from behind me and she smiled.

"Awe my favorite. I gotta get a vase."

"I got a surprise for you." I said watching her as she moved around the kitchen.

"What's up daddy?"

I smirked as she tried to tease me. "Keep playing I'll take your ass right here. You need to pack your bags."

"But I just spent time unpacking them. Why must I pack them again?" She asked pouting while peeling the banana.

"We're going to Costa Rico for two weeks. Finally going to have a honeymoon. I checked both of our schedules and we have free time."

She walked up to me putting half the banana in her mouth before slowly biting it off. Though that's how she eats bananas she really turned me on. "Sounds amazing baby. You're so sweet." She kissed my lips before taking another bite of her banana and throwing it away. She was about to go back to cleaning but I pulled her back.

I pressed my zipper against her butt and she shifted. I started kissing her neck and she bit her lip. I led her to the laundry room and closed the door behind me making sure to lock it. I placed her on top of the washer and parted her legs. Soon as I was about to pull her panties down I heard JoJo's loud ass.

"AYO DE? ARI? Where y'all at?" I sucked my teeth but continued to pull down her panties and placing love bites on her neck.

"Really De? We're not having sex and he's here you know that means the guys are here too." Ari said trying to push me off.

"Arrington I haven't had none since we've been married. We haven't had time to spend together since our wedding. I gotta get it baby, please. We're married now, even the bible says be fruitful and multiply." She laughed at me.

"What if he hears us?" She said still trying to push me off. I sighed getting annoyed. She kissed my lips multiple times. "I promise tonight I'll clear my schedule. I'll make love to you like you want me to."

I scrunched up by face. "Don't be quoting Boyz II Men to me. I'm still mad you writing hits for them."

She got down off the washer and kissed me again but I held her close grabbing both her ass cheeks. She started moaning as I rubbed them and sucked on her neck, it gets her every time.

"Baby, no. You know those are my spots. Mmmm... De, tonight baby, we can do it all. Come on now, stop." She pushed me off of her and fixed herself. I looked down at how hard I was and got frustrated. Jo needs to leave ASAP. I walked out a couple minutes after her and seen her pouring drinks for the guys. Oh hell no, ain't no drinks if I ain't get no pussy. These niggas need to get out my house.

"Place is looking nice baby." K-Ci said smiling at her. This nigga.

"Boy you better stop before De hears you." Ari said putting some chips and dip down.

"I don't know why you don't leave the scrub and get some K-Ci love."

"Cedric you got one more time to flirt with my wife before I snap your neck." I said walking behind Ari.

"Okay, that's our cue to be going. Come on y'all let's be out. We'll see you guys for your house warming party." Dalvin said getting up quickly. He knows I meant what I said.

They left as well as the movers and I finally had Arrington to myself. I looked around and noticed she disappeared.

"Baby?" I called out for her.

"In the kitchen baby!" I locked the house door and set the alarm before walking to the kitchen. I walked in seeing her in an all black lace body suit that made my dick twitch with joy.

She had a bowl of fruits with whip cream and chocolate

She had a bowl of fruits with whip cream and chocolate. "Damn baby, all this for me?" I said walking up to her slowly.

She nodded her head. "But first you gotta go upstairs and take off everything. Put on that black silk robe you just got."

I quickly ran my ass up them stairs stripping out of everything and putting on the silk robe. I walked downstairs and she was sitting in a chair in the middle of the kitchen. She smirked when she looked up at me and slowly got up.

"Come sit baby." I sat down and she got the bowl of fruit sitting on my lap making sure she put her lips on dick. She put one in my mouth and I slowly ate it making sure to look her in her eyes. "You've been such a good boy. I know you've been sexually frustrated cause we're never together nowadays. You planning that honeymoon is sexy and is turning me on. I just want you to cum all in me. I wanna have all your babies."

I looked at her shock cause Arrington is reserved when it comes to sex. She never talks dirty like this but I like it. Having her take control was cute, but we all know I'm the boss.

"Trust me, you're going to get pregnant tonight."

------

Excuse any errors