Ep.17 - The Shrine of Love

~3rd POV | At the Girls' House~

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang.

Katelyn walked up to the door and opened it, revealing Garroth and Laurance.

"Good morning, Lady Katelyn~" Laurance said with a smirk.

"Laurance, what did I tell you about that?" Katelyn asked with gritted teeth.

Laurance laughed. "I'm just teasing you." He said.

"Cute. Now let me guess, you guys are here to see Aphmau and (Y/N)?" Katelyn said. 

"Uh, not really. We actually wanted to check on all of you girls. Travis and Dante told us what happened the other day." Garroth said, sympathetically.

"Is there anything we can do to help out here?" Laurance added.

"Well... I'm surprised at you two. This is the first time you've come here not asking about them." Katelyn said, leaning against the door.

"Actually, that's not true. We came to invite all you girls to the New Year's party, plus now. Oh! And not to mention, we texted you and Kawaii~Chan to come hang out before... but you'd never reply, and Kawaii~Chan... she just sends us pictures of cute internet cats... all the time." Laurance said.

"Oh yeah, I never look at my texts anymore because of her. I should seriously block her number." Katelyn said, looking at her phone.

"No kidding!" Garroth pulls out his phone. "Huh. Look at these pictures... of kitty cats. Reminds me a lot of-" He said.

"GARROTH, DON'T SAY IT! WE HAD AN INTERVENTION THE OTHER NIGHT!" Laurance yelled at Garroth.

"I MUST... BE STRONG! SPRINKLES AND CUPCAKE WOULD WANT THAT!" Garroth yelled to himself.

"O...kay? Well, I don't completely understand what's going on here but... thank you guys for offering your help! Though, I think we're good. Kawaii~Chan, (Y/N) and Aphmau managed to nail a job at a maid cafe and they're getting paid really well there. We just had someone come in and fix up the place." Katelyn said.

"Glad to hear, Katelyn. Well, if you ever want to hang out, you know where we are." Laurance said, looking at their house across the street.

"Thanks. Maybe I'll drop over sometime or at least respond to your texts." Katelyn said.

"See you later, Katelyn!" Garroth said, started to walk away.

"Laterz!" Laurance said, also starting to walk away.

"Hey, Katelyn~Sama? Has Aphmau~Senpai and (Y/N)~Senpai come back from Aaron~Kun's house?" Kawaii~Chan asked, walking up to Katelyn.

"No. I thought you said they spent the night there." Katelyn said.

The boys stop in their tracks and had shocked faces.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY!?" Laurance thinks to himself.

"THIS CAN'T BE REAL!" Garroth thinks to himself.

"They did! After work, Aphmau~Senpai and (Y/N)~Senpai said that they were gonna watch a new anime series that Kawaii~Chan recommended! Then Aaron~Kun called and said they fell asleep." Kawaii~Chan said. She stops talking and tilts her head, looking behind Katelyn. "Huh?"

Katelyn turns around to see the boys running at full speed down the street. She started to laugh hysterically. "Ahahahahaha! Kawaii~Chan, your timing was PERFECT! I wish I saw the look on Garroth and Laurance's faces when you said that!" Katelyn said, closing the door.