Ep.24 - Secret Lovers - Valentine's Date PT.1

Trav/N- You and Travis's ship name

———————

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walk out the front door and head to the mailbox. I open it and pull out a couple of envelopes while humming. "Let's see... Bills, bills, bills, Oh! 75% off Salsa lessons coupon, I'm keeping that! Huh? A letter from Travis... to me? What the..." I opened up the light pink envelope and start to read the letter. "Roses are red, violets are blue, your butt looks nice from here. Now look behind you. Huh?" I turn around to see Travis behind me.

"Hey baby~" Travis said in a flirty tone, winking.

I jump back and scream, punching Travis in the chest.

Travis falls to the ground, groaning in pain. "I... really need to learn to expect that!" He said.

"TRAVIS! NOT ONLY WAS THAT CREEPY BUT YOU SCARED THE FLUFF OUT OF ME!" I yelled, crossing my arms and glaring at Travis.

Travis got up from the ground. "I'm just trying to be romantic, seeing the big day is coming up." He said like it was nothing.

"Oh. You mean the day that you move far away from me?" I said.

"And let you suffer through not being able to see my handsome face in the morning? Pshh, never. No, the day I'm talking about is Valentine's Day." Travis said, moving his hands into the pockets of his green hoodie.

"Oh." I laughed. "Valentine's Day isn't for a few weeks, Travis. There's plenty of time before that." I said.

Travis chuckled. "Hehe... Oh (Nickname you hate), Valentine's Day is tomorrow, hun." He said.

My eyes widened as I started to freak out. "AHH! WHAT!? It's tomorrow!?" I yelled.

"Hey! Don't act so shocked, I haven't asked you out yet!" Travis shouted.

I started to run back towards the house.

"Hey, where are you going?" Travis asked.

"UM, TO HIDE!" I shouted, stopping to turn around and face Travis.

"From what?" Travis asked.

I laughed lightly. "Garroth and Laurance! Every single Valentine's Day, they go nuts trying to outdo each other!" I explained.

"Ohhh, so that explains the fireworks all over the place. Huh." Travis mumbled to himself, but I could hear him LOUD and CLEAR.

"Travis, just... please leave and pretend you never EVER saw me! I've already had enough of you after babysitting with Abby." I said.

"Psh, no one can get enough of Travis... HEY, COME BACK HERE!" Travis shouted.

I walked up to the front door.

Travis walks up to me. "You and I need to discuss about what I saw in Aphmau's room the other day." He said, making me turn around.

"You didn't see anything." I hissed. 

"Oh ho ho, I did see something going on between Aaron and Aphmau. You see (Y/N), unlike Garroth, Laurance and Dante, I'm... VERY observant. It's PRETTY obvious Aphmau has feelings for Aaron or at least, likes the idea of him. So, why are you helping Aphmau keep it a secret? Does Aaron know about her feelings for him?" Travis said.

"Aphmau is keeping it to herself because, well, really it's no one else's business just yet. Aaron and Aphmau wanna take things slow, I guess, and are trying to keep it to themselves. They feel like... if more people knew, then they would pressure them to be either together or break up. Aphmau loves hanging out with Aaron and I just don't want that to be ruined." I said.