Ep.19 - The Auditions - Neighborhood Play PT.2

~3rd POV~

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were sitting on the couch, watching the anime 'Romeo x Juliet'.

"Katelyn~Sama, are we allowed to take pictures at the play!? Kawaii~Chan wants to catch the kiss on camera!" Kawaii~Chan shouted.

Katelyn sighed. "Kawaii~Chan, you know Aaron hasn't landed the part of Romeo yet." She said.

"WHAT!? WHY!? It's not fair that since Aaron~Kun said he do it that the other guys get a chance at the role too!" Kawaii~Chan then lets out a squeal. "What if Garroth~Kun or Laurance~Kun got the role? Then one of Kawaii~Chan's ships would sail!" She said, giggling and squealing.

"Heh... Don't you think I know that? I'm not dumb. However, the play NEEDS actors. Even if they don't get the part, they still agreed to be in the play." Katelyn said.

"So, does this mean Aaron~Kun still gets the part and Katelyn is just using (Y/N)~Senpai to get the other guys to act in the play?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Not really, no. I honestly want to choose the actor the audience will like the most, since I've rewritten the script to a more modern-day theme. So, at the auditions, I'll be watching the audience to see which guy impresses them the most." Katelyn said.

Kawaii~Chan balls her hands into fists and shakes them. "Just give the part to either Garroth~Kun or Laurance~Kun! Either one of them and (Y/N)~Senpai need to kiss!" She said, her tone full of rage.

"This is MY play, and I'm going to run it the way I want to! This is art, not a place for your dumb boats!" Katelyn argued.

"THEY'RE CALLED SHIPS! Speaking of, where's (Y/N)~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan said, once calming down.

"She's in Aphmau's room, probably stoked and getting ready for her part as Juliet!" Katelyn answered.

~Perspective Change | In Aphmau's Room~

(Y/N) sat on Aphmau's carpet on the floor, crying as Celestia ran circles around her.

Aphmau was sitting on her bed as she listened to (Y/N)'s yelling.

"This is a nightmare! I just... I just wanted free breadsticks, Celestia and Aphmau, that's it. I don't even know why... I just... ahhh. I want my breadsticks now." (Y/N) whined.

~The Guys' House~

Dante opens the door and walks into the house, Nicole trailing behind him. They stop and stare at Garroth, Laurance and Travis who are all in the living room, practicing their lines.

"Let thy shine like the moonlit night~" Garroth said with passion.

Laurance carries on the line, rushing through it as you would in a book you've read already. "Sounds easy enough." He said.

"Oh speak again, bright angel. For thou are as glorious to this night..." Travis said, just as much passion showing as Garroth.

"What are you guys doing...?" Dante asked slowly.

"Dante! Katelyn is putting on a play." Garroth said, glancing at Dante.

"Let me guess. 'Romeo and Juliet'?" Nicole said.

"Yeah! How did you know?" Laurance said.

Nicole laughed. "She's ALWAYS wanted to direct that play. She was in it once, as Tybalt." She said.

"Really? That's... actually a suiting role for Katelyn. In any case, you guys are going to audition for it?" Dante said.

"Well, we weren't going to originally, but (Y/N) is playing the role of Juliet." Laurance said.