Ep.25 - DATE BEGINS! - Valentine's Date PT.2

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aphmau, Zane and I were in Aphmau's room. After what happened, Aphmau and I had to tell Zane, and he was really ticked at us.

"How could you two do this to me!?" Zane asked, clearly not happy.

"It's not a real date, Zane." I said.

"I don't even know this girl!" Zane said, raising his voice slightly.

"Again, like (Y/N) and I said, it's not like you're DATING her. No one on this Valentine's Date is ACTUALLY dating... except for Katelyn and Travis, that is. We're all just hanging out and happen to be in even couples." Aphmau said.

Zane groaned and lets out a sigh. "...Fine. But... what if I end up... "liking" this girl?" He said.

"Hmm, you actually might. She has a soul as black as yours." I said.

"HEY!" Zane shouted.

I giggled. "Calm down, Zane. I know behind all of that darkness is an adorable rainbow of ponies and sprinkles." I said.

Zane groaned. "I can't be upset with you both." He said.

"Look, is it really a bad thing if you end up liking her?" Aphmau asked.

"Of course, it is! I haven't... I-I don't... I don't even know what love is! How do I even go about handling it? What if she wants to touch my hand!? SHOULD I BRING HAND SANITIZER!?" Zane shouted.

Aphmau and I giggled. "You are WAY overthinking this." We said in sync.

"Again, it's not a date. Though... uh... it is Michi. She's VERY flirtatious, especially with Laurance and Reese." I said.

"Why are you two even inviting her if no one likes her?" Zane asked.

"Hey, you're in the same boat, mister. Now, are you just going to keep freaking out about this or you gonna come along? This is your chance to make more friends. Everyone is going to be there!" I said.

"Fine, I'll go. But if she starts to get "feelings", you have to save me." Zane said.

"We will! Don't worry, Zane. (Y/N) and I got your back. You really should learn how to be more forward with things." Aphmau said.

"Hm. SO... you and Aaron... is this considered a date between you two? Or is it just something Travis forced you two into?" Zane then looked at me. "And.... (Y/N), what about you and my brother Garroth? Is this also considered a date between you two? Or is it something Travis forced you two into as well?" He asked.

Aphmau and I started blushing bright red.

"Well, I-I-I-I mean... I-I don't know. I mean, it might be, but... that would be up to Aaron really." Aphmau said, stumbling on her words.

"Heh. You're cute when you get nervous." Zane said.

"She is." Aaron said, who had just walked into the room and was standing by the doorway.

Aphmau, Zane and I turned around at the sound of Aaron's voice.

"Aaron!" Aphmau said, her face still blushing.

"What are you doing here!?" Zane asked.

"How long have you been standing there!?" I asked, a little jumpy from seeing Aaron randomly standing by the door.

"I just walked in a few seconds ago. Uh, I wanted to talk with Aph." Aaron said.

"Look, this isn't what it looks like it! I--" Zane starts, but was cut off by Aaron.

"No need to explain. I know you're a good friend of hers, as well as (Y/N)'s." Aaron said.

"Huh. More docile than Garroth and Laurance, I see." Zane said, surprised that Aaron was cool about him being my and Aphmau's friend.