6

(his instagram is n.d.kim Your welcome.)
joo_hyun:
Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

yu_gyeom:
Same I just got a really bad blow job now my dick hurts

joo_hyun:
Um what? Anyway's yesterday night or really early this morning Taehyung asked if he wanted to date me again. I almost threw up at the thought and now I'm panicking bc that means he didn't move on and he still wants me. To elaborate what that means is, I don't want to come to Seoul and surprise them anymore. Help me what do I do? Do I go for my big bro or stay here in Busan where the sun, beaches, and all my friends are?

yu_gyeom:
Hold on I'm still solving the equation as to y u finally started a conversation with me and how to fix my dick

joo_hyun:
What's wrong with your dick? She couldn't find it so she left?

yu_gyeom:
Wow Um okay then, but like no she touched her teeth on it and now it stings

joo_hyun:
Do you want babygirl to fix it?

yu_gyeom:
Fuck. Stop it. NOW

joo_hyun:
In the words of Kookie "Are you crazyyy~" (baepsae)

yu_gyeom:
Now that uve brought up Kookie I'm no longer hard nor hurt

joo_hyun:
Glad to help. ^ω^

yu_gyeom:
That smile looks kinda like boobs or balls

joo_hyun:
I...

yu_gyeom:
it's like totally true tho like omg

joo_hyun:
Really?

yu_gyeom:
yes like omg omg nobody would ever see that coming like ever

joo_hyun:
You sound like more of a teenage girl than I do.

yu_gyeom:
So, I was thinking can I finally call you?

joo_hyun:
Wow when you really want something you become smart. It's kinda funny.

yu_gyeom:
So...

joo_hyun:
Sure I guess.

yu_gyeom:
you: Sure I guess.
me:

joo_hyun:How do you have that photo of Kyungsoo?

joo_hyun:
How do you have that photo of Kyungsoo?

yu_gyeom:
Oml!! U know Squishy too?

joo_hyun:
Um. I don't call him Squishy, but yes. In fact I was next to him in that photo.

yu_gyeom:
Ohhh so u were that girl?!? I always thought that girl looked cute btw

joo_hyun:
Anyways, how do you know him?

yu_gyeom:
Ik Baekhyun that's why

joo_hyun:
What's his surname?

yu_gyeom:
Byun.

joo_hyun:
Omg Baekhyun is like my other best friend after Jimin and Sehun though.

yu_gyeom:
Wait, are you talking about Oh Sehun?

joo_hyun:
Yeah.

yu_gyeom:
Really!! Ik him to

joo_hyun:
It's too btw. But they're all friends so I think that's why we know all of them. But that means you know Jongin right?

yu_gyeom:
Ye

joo_hyun:
Don't tell anyone, but I have like the biggest crush on him. His tanned skin, perfect brown eyes that sparkle when he's smiling, his perfect jawline, his abs, and everything oml. Tmi sorry.

yu_gyeom is calling...

"I don't like you looking at other men jagiya." "Eww stop Yugyeom that's just disgusting."
"I bet you have this whole collage of him in your bedroom." he teasingly smiled.
"Actually I do." He widened his eyes.

"But like, in a friendly way. Like all of our photos we take together are in one corner. I also have a collage of Jimin, Sehun, Baekhyun, Jungkook, and Taehyung. All though, I put some x's nad mustaches on Taehyung because I needed to release some stress. And by he way I don't actually hate Kookie he's like my older brother." I looked at him as he stared into the screen. "Are you alright?" I asked. He blinked backing up a little from the screen "Sorry, you just look so pretty." He sheepishly smiled. I smile back at him.

"Can I see the collages?" He asked. I nodded getting up from my spot on the couch. "Sorry it might take awhile I'm like on the opposite side of the house from my room." "How big is your house?" "Mm I wouldn't say it's small, but it's not that big." I retorted.

After a couple of minutes I finally arrived in my room. "Ok, don't laugh. But Jimin and I spend a lot of time in here so he put's hearts all over the photos I have of us. Also, don't mind all the marks on Taehyung's spot ok? Okay." I smiled at him turning the camera around.

"Woah you have your own bathroom." I giggled in response. "See, Jimin knows I have a huge crush on Jongin so he put's little decorations around that area." I pointed to the area of a full portrait of Jongin and I. I remember that day, he treated me like a princess. It was the best day ever and he even said 'I love you,' but I knew it was in a joking manner, but my heart still fluttered like crazy.

"Woah." was all he could say.

(a/n vote for more calling scenarios in the book!!)