19

"Yah get up why are you guys sleeping like this together?" I opened my eyes only to squint them from the shining sun. "Jisoo?" I groan feeling someones arms around my waist.

"Yah Jisoo get your-" I shriek seeing Jimin's bare chest in front of me. Jimin opened his eyes and screamed seeing me. "Yah answer me. Why are you guys sleeping like that together?"

"We were watching a movie." I replied. Thankfully half of my clothes were on. "And you two were drinking?!?" Jisoo shouted looking at the kitchen island. "Unbelievable." Jisoo muttered.

I took the blanket and covered Jimin up since he only had his boxers on. All I had on was a big white t-shirt and undies, I pulled my shirt down to hide all of the skin I was showing. "I'm, I'm just gonna get ready to go with you guys." Jimin said gathering all of his discarded clothes on the floor and leaving into my room.

"Joohyun I thought you were more responsible than this." Jisoo scolded. "I-I can explain." I stuttered. "Than explain." He shouted making me flinch. I haven't seen my brother this mad since he found out I had sex with Jungkook.

"Nothing happened Jisoo oppa. Jimin was the one who was drinking. I refused to drink and he got really drunk and we fell asleep like that. I swear to god I had pants on." He just sighed and fixed his messy hair. "We're leaving in an hour get ready." I nodded obediently and went up to my room.

I got into my bedroom and sighed in relief when Jimin was dressed. "So, um. What happened last night?" Jimin softly spoke sitting at the edge of my bed. "Nothing at all. You just got drunk." The aura in the room was weird. It wasn't even awkwardness it was more like blank from Jimin and relief from me.

"Well, my brother said we're leaving in an hour." I smiled as Jimin nodded. "How'd you even convince your mom to let you come with us?" I giggle as I packed the last bit of pictures into a box.

"I told her I'm going to persue my dreams and she can't do anything about it." Jimin smiled getting up. "So how are you going to pack that huge picture of Jongin?" Jimin chuckled. I sighed putting my hands on my hips thinking of all the possibilities I could do with the photos.

"Hey Sehun told me he's going to Seoul permanently too." Jisoo barged into my room. Jimin and I looked at each other then smiled. "Yay." I shouted.

Soon enough an hour had passed up and I was sitting in the back seat as Jisoo sat in the front driving and Jimin was sat in the passenger seat. While I looked out the window savoring all the last bits of Busan my phone dinged.

yu_gyeom:
Yooooo wassupp

joo_hyun:
Lol since when do you talk like that?

yu_gyeom:
So when u coming?

joo_hyun:
Right now. Anyways, last night was fun.

yu_gyeom:
Can I send u a dick pic?

joo_hyun:
O_o what.

yu_gyeom:
Well it's either u or some other girl

joo_hyun:
Oh. Sure I guess.

yu_gyeom:
Actually nvm imma just send to other girl. Bc this was the wrong girl
seen 9:45am

------
(beware of the cringy, kinky chat below)
yu_gyeom:
Hey princess!!

han_ni:
daddy!!! ^o^

yu_gyeom:
*dick pic

han_ni:
oi it turns me on sooo much. daddy is needy for his baby girl huh?

yu_gyeom:
u know I am. Show daddy ur body

han_ni:
*"kitty" pic

yu_gyeom:
This is why ily so much baby girl. Daddy's coming over in 5

han_ni:
okayyyyyy. front doors unlocked
seen 10:13am