17

joo_hyun:
Yay omg I'm graduating today!!

yu_gyeom:
Yay congratulations!!

joo_hyun:
I'm so excited because Baekhyun's coming from Seoul!!

yu_gyeom:
That's great!!
seen 6:30am

I took a breath hoping to calm my nerves of graduating and finally becoming an adult. I put on my cap and smiled in the mirror, putting the final layer of mascara on. I took a picture and put it on my story.

"Come on Joohyun." I looked over to my right and jumped seeing Jimin and Sehun standing in my doorway. "When did you guys get here?" "A couple of minutes ago." Sehun shrugged. I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet quickly going to Jimin and Sehun.

I followed Sehun to the car. "Shot gun!!" Jimin and I both yelled. "I get to go." I evilly smiled rushing into the passenger seat. Sehun chuckled sitting in the driver's seat.

Once we got to the school I smiled. "I'm finally getting out of this hell civilians call school." I sinisterly smiled. "Ha that's funny." Jimin said getting out of the car.

"Is that you Joohyun?" I looked to my right and smiled seeing Baekhyun. "It's so good to see you." I smiled hugging him. "Joohyun!!" I looked behind Baekhyun and saw Taehyung and Jungkook. I gulped, I didn't actually want them to come.

"Hi." I weakly smiled. Memories rushed back and I stood their frozen, I spaced out. Taehyung smiled pulling me into a hug. "You've grown up so much." He smiled into the crook of my neck. I pulled away from him.

"Joohyun." My eyes widened seeing an unfamiliar face. "A-are you, Yugyeom?" I stuttered, he looked more handsome without a screen blocking me. He was tall, black hair, and a mischievous smile.

Yugyeom nodded and walked closer to me. "I can't believe it. You're here." I scoffed. "Joo-" I rolled my eyes hearing the voice.

"O.M.G. You must be Yugyeom. Oh my gosh you're so cute in real life. I'm going crazy." Lalina squealed attacking Yugyeom in a hug. "It's like meeting an idol." She shouted.

"I love you." Taehyung looked at me and smiled. "Save it." I scoffed smiling back. "Lali-" Anananda stopped seeing Lalina hug another man cheerily.

I smugly smirked at his reaction waiting for this to pan out. "Are you cheating on me!!" I bit my bottom lip preventing me to stop laughing. "I love how evil you really are." Taehyung whispered nibbling on my ear. I giggled pushing Taehyung away.

"I may look cute, but I'm so evil I'm like the girl version of Kyungsoo." Taehyung smirked, "I think you're way more evil than that. Honestly-" "Shut up." I frowned.

"How dare you Lalina. Why are you doing this to me?" Anananda looked at her furiously. "I'm not cheating on you." Lalina whined. Yugyeom carefully backed away from the couple and went back to me.

"Can you leave earlier than your brother to Seoul?" He asked. "But where would I stay?" I asked. "With BamBam and I." Yugyeom smiled. "Um, no. She can stay with us." Jungkook pulled my arm. "I'm staying with my brother." "Fine." They both groaned in unison. I have to say, Yugyeom is much better in real life.