22

"Um, is she okay?" Minghao asked. "She will be in a little bit." "How-" I was cut off when Taehyung handed me a note. I looked at the note confused, it looked worn out.

"What is this?" I asked disgusted. "Just open it." I carefully pinched my fingers to open it because the less I touched it the more I felt clean. As I read the note I smiled.

I love Kim Taehyung my one and only oppa who will take care of me for as long as I live. Even if he makes me mad and annoys me all the time thinking he's some sort of puppy I still love him with all my heart.

Meeting him was the best thing to happen other than being born and having an awesome brother like Jisoo, but back to Taehyung, he is an adorable alien that makes sure I am well and breathing properly.

I hope we can last each other for as long as we live and I hope we can have a great future together as a imaginary couple in my mind, but best friend forever in Taehyung's mind.

It's getting harder and harder to conceal my feelings for Taehyung. I hope I can keep us just friends because I want us to live together until we're older. Well I have to go now because Jisoo oppa is taking Taehyung oppa and I to the bubble tea store. I can't wait to get chocolate bubble tea.

Annyeong!! -Joohyun May 16, 2010

I smiled remembering that was the day I met Sehun, oh oh and um, I wrote this about Taehyung too. "Taehyung where'd you find this?" "I found it in an old box. I have a whole bunch of notes at home." "Let's go!!" I smiled. "Wait Hana I wanted to talk to Seungcheol and them." "Oh. Okay." I pulled my phone out to 20 messages and 25 missed calls from Jimin and my oppa.

park_jisoo:
JOOHYUN JOOHYUN someone's here!!
park_jisoo:
JOOHYUN hurry up and come home
park_jisoo:
JOOHYUN YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE
park_jisoo:
COME HOME.

joo_hyun:
What do you want?!?

park_jisoo:
WhAt dO YoU wAnT?!? OBVIOUSLY I SAID COME HOME.

joo_hyun:
Why are you so urgent about it??? I'm hanging out with friends.

park_jisoo:
Because I have some guests over and I reallllllyyy want you to meet them

joo_hyun:
Want. I don't needd to.

park_jisoo:
Lee Joohyun. If you don't come home right now I'm going to ground you from your phone and the car.

joo_hyun:
Idc I still have Jimin.

park_jisoo:
I'm going to send him right back to Busan if you don't come

joo_hyun:
Ugh fine you meanie I'm coming.

"Sorry guys my oppa wants me to come home I'll see you guys sometime." As I was getting up Seungcheol accidentally pushed me onto the floor.

"Oops sorry let me get your number so I can make it up to you next time." "It's fine here you go." I quickly typed it in and ran home holding my frappuccino. "Wow Seungcheol why are you so smooth suddenly?" Minghao chuckled.

I got home panting with lightly messy hair. "What do you.. want." I put my hands on the coffee table not bothering to look at who was here.

"Joohyun, this is Seokjin or Jin for short, Namjoon, and you probably already know Jungkook." "Oh hi Jungkook." I smile sitting next to my brother.

"Joohyun, Namjoon is a new person at my company and I would like to introduce you to him." "Hello I am Joohyun." I bow 90 degrees.

"Ha no need to be formal." He chuckled. "Hi I'm Jin." The dude with broad shoulders blew a kiss.

"Woah hyung stop she's under age okay?" Jungkook pretended to catch the kiss and threw it back to him. I giggle at Jungkook's actions.

"Um. I'm gonna go talk to Jimin." I bowed excusing myself to get out of the awkward tension. "I'm gonna go too." Jungkook followed me. "Leave the door open Joohyun I don't trust you and Jungkook alone anymore." "Kay."