12. Trust and Love

Noah's POV

Everyone started arriving at Courtney and Wes' place and we were all very excited. This is our first sleepover together this year.

"Whaddup!" I entered the living room and I saw that nearly everyone is there. Courtney is filming everyone and Shayne is sitting next to Wes, just staring at Courtney.

"Look who we have here! It's our Noah!" Courtney coming to me, with her camera focus on me.

"What's this? Who are you?" I pretended not to know what the hell is going on, like we usually do all the time. She laughed, which made me chuckle.

I walked to Shayne, Wes and Sohinki.

"Hey Noah!" Sohinki greeted me. I waved my hands as a reply. I sat next to Shayne and interrupted him from his thoughts.

"Hey Shayne! Having fun checking Court Court out?" making the other boys giggle.

"What? No!" he quickly responded.

"C'mon Shayne, do you forget that I know?"

"Know what?" Wes joining our conversation.

"Shayne really likes Courtboard." I whispered to them.

"What?" both Sohin and Wes shouted. Shayne quickly shushed them.

"Noah!" his face started turning red.

"Hey! Not my fault! It you keep staring at her like a hawk, then everyone will know eventually. It is better that people find out now before rumors might start in the office." I justified my previous act and he seemed to have calmed down.

"So..." Wes started

"So?" Shayne was now a bit confuse of what the boys wanted to know.

"How long have you like her?" Sohinki finally saying the question.

"Well... um... I don't really know when it started. I guess after the kiss at Ian's party. I felt something weird but special at the same time. Maybe because I haven't kissed her before, not even in the videos. Afterwards, I couldn't stop thinking about her and the kiss." he was so happy when he was telling us when he first felt something Courtney. I have never really seen him that happy in a long time.

"But, you do know..." Sohinki started getting nervous, not trying to upset Shayne, but he was interrupted.

"I know. This is why I am trying to stop this behavior and just see her as a friend." he was about to break.

"You can do it man." Wes patted his back.

"Alright, everyone! Pizza is here!" Courtney shouted so the whole squad will hear.

"Yes!!!" Lasercorn, Joven and Courtney brought the pizza in the living room and we started chowing down.

Courtney's POV

After we finished eating our pizza, we decided to watch a film.

"What film should we watch?" I asked getting up and setting up Netflix.

"How about we watch something with action?" Boze suggested. No one was really on board of watching action movies.

"How about horror movies?" Joven suggested and everyone except for me, Mari and Sohinki, agreed to watch a horror movie. I am not a big fan of horror movies. They give me nightmares that might last for months.

I went to sit on the floor, next to Shayne, with my blanket around me. I was wearing a onesie and I wasn't cold. I got the blanket so I could hold onto something when watching the movie. Wes and Ian came from the kitchen with the popcorn and we started the film.

I was really frightened by the movie that I would sometimes scream. I wasn't the only one thou. Mari was also screaming very loud.

"Hey! It's just a movie..." Shayne whispered to me.

"I know but it still scary as hell." I whispered back.

During the film, I felt someone's arm wrapped around me. I looked and realized that it was Shayne's. I looked at him and he turned his attention to me. He smiled and I returned the favor. Through the whole film, I would still get scared but he would calm me down.

I noticed that almost everyone was asleep except for me and Shayne. We finished the film and just started talking about other things.

"How are you? You seemed to be very distracted lately? Is it something to do with Dee?" I asked him.

"Nope. I have totally moved on from that. I just feel like there are those moments when you start reflecting a lot about yourself and learn and appreciate the people who are around you. For me, I have everyone and you."

"Thanks Shay, you can count on me as well!".

He is so sweet. He really does trust me, making me love him even more.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he did the same thing.

"Night Court!" he whispered to my ears.

"Night Shayney!" I replied before drifting to sleep.