Interests

Anxiety didn't believe Logan when he dismissed acting as professional make believe. Logan literally beat Roman in a rap battle for Pete's sake, he can't possible against everything creative as much as he pretends to be. 

"I'm just saying I don't understand why you keep listening to those musicals," Logan said to Roman, not noticing how Roman face fell at those unintentionally cruel words.  

"I like acting and music," Roman said trying to hide the hurt in his feelings, but Anxiety knew the sound of pain very well.

"Acting, more like professional make believe," Logan said with a slight roll of his eyes. 

"You say professional make believe, yet you quote Shakespeare, the king of theater. You are either a liar or too afraid to admit your love of theater," Anxiety said interrupting the conversation, not able to take any more of Logan's accidental belittling or Roman. 

Both Logan and Roman looked surprised that Anxiety was intervening on Roman's behalf. Anxiety was very good at making everyone think that he could barely put up with Roman, so this was shockingly out of character for him. 

"What?" Logan asked trying to understand what Anxiety was talking about.

"You read Shakespear, theater's baby daddy," Anxiety said trying to make them think he wasn't defending Roman and just messing with Logan. 

"I read his plays because they're classics," Logan said sheepishly embarrassed about being called out like this. 

"Sure," Anxiety replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes dramatically.

"Ok, I may enjoy theater just a small bit," Logan conceded before leaving the room to reevaluate all of his life choices. 

The moment Logan walked out of the room Roman said a small a whispered, "Thank you,"

Anxiety turned to him and replied, "For what?"

Roman looked shocked at that and thought, "Did Anxiety not understand what he had just done was something that no one had ever done to him before" he shook the thought out of his head and said, "For defending me,"

Anxiety gave Roman a sad and knowing smile and said, "No one deserves to have their interest disregarded," before Roman could reply Anxiety left the room.

Thinking back on what happened a single though remained in Roman's mind, who had taught Anxiety the pain of his interest being disregarded?