Chapter 27: The Light

"It'll be my fault." I whisper again, closing my eyes and standing in the basic position of hands and feet at my side, looking up at a 90 degree angle, facing straight forward.
I hear the sound of..
wait...
2.. plasma blasts forming?!
'Oh no..' I think to myself before all I see around me,

Is purple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look around to see that Toothless isn't anywhere to be seen.
'Guess he went after (y/n).' I think to myself.
'I hope she's safe...'
I decide to go in the direction that (y/n) went.

I soon come across a cave with a faint purple glow inside.
Wait.. purple? The only thing I know of that's purple is...
a plasma blast...

'Oh no...'

"(Y/N)!!!!" I scream, and climb the mountain. When I got to the top, it's too late.
A dark and light purple aura surrounded (y/n), grabbing at her from all sides. She was lifted off the ground, her eyes halfway open and her irises were grey-ish purple.
"(Y/n)!" I yell, and start to run towards her.
A large black wing stops me.
I look over, and see Nightwing glaring at me, telling me to not go near her.
After about a minute later, she starts to descend back onto the ground, and the aura only shows on her hands.
She.. she got her power back..
At least, I think she did.
She becomes normal again, her eyes returning to their original eye color.
I run at her and hug her.
She hugs back.
"What happened? Why'd you have them blast you again?! We could've lost you!" I start tearing up, and she wipes them from my eyes.
"But you didn't." She says softly, smiling up at me.
I look into her eyes. They looked so calm.
"Thank god we didn't..." I whisper, and she smiles.
"Did you get your powers back?" I ask, looking at her.
"I don't know. I believe I did, but I'm not sure I can transform. Let me try." She says, and I let go of her and step back. Toothless and Nightwing do the same.
She tries to transform, and what she transformed into was something none of us expected.
Her right eye was purple and her left eye was (e/c). She had her original scale patterns and designs, but this time, their original color faded into various other colors as well.
She had darker black patterns on her face, some of which surrounding her purple eye. The patterns glowed, and her tail fins were also glowing.
She looked... legendary... like the rarest legendary night Fury was finally found, and it was (y/n).
She scanned herself, and I could tell she was amazed.
She transformed into her hybrid form, and I saw that again, her right eye was purple while her left eye was her original eye color. The entire right half of her body was caked in dragon scales. Her purple eye glowed as well, and the pupil was slit, as if that side was always in attack mode.
It was incredible! I've never seen anything like it..
"This.. this power.. it's not just one power.." she whispers, but I heard it.
"What?" I ask, confused. "What do you mean, not just one power?"
"It's.. all power in the world mixed into one.." she says, looking at me.
"I'm.. still confused.. could you explain?" I ask.
She nods.
"About 500 years ago, there lived a kingdom called the Magi. The Magi was a kingdom that held very powerful magic users, each designed to help every breed of dragon, except one. The Night Fury. The night Fury was the only breed of dragon that no one had the power to help. So, all of the night Furies had to fend for themselves, doing everything they can to keep from becoming deathly ill. Yet, they still did. And one by one, all of the night furies became extinct. All except 2. Their names were Orchid and Blackout. Orchid had beautiful magenta eyes with white wings which faded into a light lavender.
Blackout had dark grey eyes, almost so dark, you could've sworn they were black. His eyes were always slits, for he was always ready to defend his queen. Even if he knew it was safe, he was still always at the ready.
The last two night furies to ever exist were hidden away, for fear of being caught and slaughtered. They soon had 5 baby night furies, three were black just like their father, and the other two were plain white. Only one Fury had different colored eyes. A male, black Fury. Their names are unknown, because no research had ever mentioned the baby furies.
Pretty soon, the furies were running out of food, and needed to go hunt. Orchid decided she would hunt during the day, since she was white and she wouldn't be as visible in the sky if she flew high enough. Black out was pretty skeptical about it, but he eventually obliged. She flew off, into the sun. He watched her go, and scouted the area. So far, it seemed like there weren't any hunters anywhere.
Soon later, he grew worried that something happened to his queen. He waited until night to search for her.
He never found her.
She had been caught by the kingdom, and was put to death. The king at the time declared a mandatory search for the other furies. He ordered every knight on duty to look in the skies, caves, or anywhere a Fury could hide.
Eventually, later that night when the baby furies were sleeping and the father was nowhere to be found, one knight found the furies' cave. He slaughtered all of the furies after making it so they couldn't make noise.
The father was furious when he saw his children slaughtered.
Then he noticed something. There were only 3 babies with them.
The other two, a black Fury with piercing green eyes, and another black Fury with lighter green eyes, had escaped. Unfortunately, he couldn't find where they went, since they would be found, since he's so big. Instead, he started to fly off in the opposite direction, but stopped when he heard someone scream "Night Fury!"
He couldn't fly away fast enough, and ended up getting caught. One of the knights had thrown a bola at Blackout, locking his wings and restricting them immediately. He fell, and landed hard on his right wing, paralyzing it. He sighed in defeat, and accepted the fact he will be eliminated.
He was starved. He starved to death a few weeks later after being caught.
The baby furies roamed the earth for years. What the baby furies didn't know, was that they were royalty. Meaning, their family was immortal, unless they were manually killed by a sword or another 'human' item.
Truth be told, they're still alive today. And, they're standing right in front of me."
I feel like I'm about to explode from amazement.
"So you're saying that Toothless and Nightwing are legendary??" I ask, and she nods.
"Yes. They just didn't remember they were related because they were separated soon after they escaped the kingdom."
"That's... amazing! Although what does this have to do with the power you have?" I ask.
She giggles. "It's important because one, you now know the night fury's backstory and two, it tells why there weren't any night Fury protectors. Everyone was afraid to get near one, much less protect one. Everyone in the kingdom feared the furies. They believed they were the source of all the evil in the world.
Except one mage. She wasn't of age to learn magic yet, but she didn't believe that furies were all bad. She was the protector of the night Fury when she came of age and was able to master the full power of the night Fury.
Sadly, she has been missing for a long time at this point. So, in her place, she turned to the king, who was able to seal away magics. The king accepted this, and sealed away her magics until someone came along deserved to have the power passed onto them. As you have probably guessed by now, that person was me, except this who time, since all of the other Magi are deceased, that power was included in the night Fury package. Only reason why I wasn't obtained if this power to begin with, was because I was much too young. A 20 year old cannot wield such power, it could corrupt them. So, now that I am 25, I have gained the power of the other Magi.
I am, the Queen of Dragons."