Javi bites Clementine

One thing I forgot to say. I highly recommend you don't watch the videos with headphones or ear buds on, because at times these videos get really loud.

At Clementine's house

Ed: Javier I have a surprise for you.

Ed: Here's a brand new Nintendo 3DS.

Javi: Wow. Thank you so much Clementine's dad.

Javier walks up to Clementine's room

Javi: Hey Clementine, check it out. Your dad bought me a new Nintendo 3DS. He also bought me "Pokemon Sun & Moon", as the games to go with it.

Clementine: Well, that was nice of him. I wish he bought me stuff like this, but he says "Girls aren't meant to play video games." I think that statement is sexist.

Javi: Look, I caught my first Pokemon.

Clementine: Can I play it?

Javi: Yeah sure.

Javi hands Clementine the 3DS, but she drops it on the floor, and it breaks

Javi: Clementine! You fat marshmallow! How dare you break my 3DS! That's it, I'm going to bite your ear!

Javi bites Clementine's right ear, and she begins to cry

Ed runs in the room

Ed: Clementine what happened?! Why are you crying and bleeding?!

Clementine: Javi called me a "fat marshmallow", then he bit my ear, because I accidentally broke his 3DS.

Ed: Oh my Gosh! Javi! How dare you hurt my precious daughter! I would've bought you a new 3DS, if you or Clementine told me what happened! But now you're not getting one! I'm calling your parents to pick you up!

At Javi's house

Papa: Oh my Gosh! Javi, your mother and I can't believe you bit Clementine's ear, and called her a " fat marshmallow"! That's it! You're grounded for 3.65890543120000678 centuries!

Mama: That means no video games. No Chuck E Cheese's. No Cool Math Games on the computer. No playing with your "Toy Story" action figures. No watching "Paw Patrol", "Bubble Guppies", "NFL Total Access","Quick Pitch", and every other show you like.

Papa: Go to bed, until you die!