Javi calls the janitor the "toilet man"

Javi: I am using this fake hallpass, to use the school bathroom.

Javi knocks on the door

Javi: Who's in there?

Janitor: It's the janitor. What do you want?

Javi: Hurry up. I need to use the bathroom.

Janitor: Go away. Find your own.

Javi: Look, toilet man. I ain't got all day, here.

Janitor: What did you call me?

Javi: I called you the "toilet man".

Janitor: Go to Mr. Walter's office, right now.

In Mr. Walter's office

Mr. Walter: Javi, what did you do this time?

Javi: I called the janitor the "toilet man", and used a fake hallpass.

Mr. Walter: Oh! Oh! Oh! Javier, you don't call people mean names! You don't use fake hallpasses! That's it! You're suspended for seven years! Go home right now!

At home

Papa: Javi, how dare you call the janitor the "toilet man", and use a fake hallpass. That's it, you're grounded for 88 years.

Mama: That means no computer. No Papa John's Pizza. No Chuck E Cheese's. No Dave & Busters. No watching "The Big Bang Theory". No playing "Run" and "Run 2" on Cool Math Games. No playing "Cubefield". No playing "Minecraft". No playing any games.

Papa: I'm calling Clementine. She needs to know what you did.

Papa: Hello. Is this Clementine?

Clementine: Yes it is.

Papa: You won't believe what Javi did.

Clementine: What did he do this time?

Papa: He used a fake hallpass, and called the janitor the "toilet man".

Clementine: Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Thanks for telling me. I'll be right over.

When Clementine got to Javi's house

Papa: Look, Javi. Clementine is here to see you.

Clementine: Javi, how dare you call the janitor the "toilet man", and use a fake hallpass. That's it, no more watching those baby shows you like to watch. From now on, you'll watch shows like "Baskets", "South Park", "Archer", "Son of Zorn", "American Dad", "Trailer Park Boys", etc.

Mama: You'll also not watch baby movies. You'll watch movies like "Fifty Shades of Grey", "Fifty Shades of Dark", "Ted" and "Ted 2", "Ghostbusters 2016", "Permanent Midnight", "Chappie", etc.

Papa: You'll also not listen to baby music. You'll only listen to Gwar, NWA, ACDC, Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, Die Antwood, etc.

Clementine: Now go to your room, and sleep for 400 minuets.

Javi: Life is so unfair!

Clementine: Don't you sass talk, me! Your actions make life unfair!