Javi runs off to Chuck E Cheese

Javi: Hey, Kate.

Kate: Yes, Javier?

Javi: Can we go to Chuck E Cheese?

Kate: No, we cannot.

Javi: Why not?

Kate: Because you are still grounded. Now go to your room right now, young man.

*Javi goes to his room*

Javi: Aw, man, it is so boring here. What will I do? Oh, wait, I know. I will sneak out of my window to go to Chuck E Cheese. I stole David's credit card. I shall use it at Chuck E Cheese.

*Javi escapes through the window*

Javi: Ouch. That fall from my window hurt more than I thought it would. Oh, well. Now time to head off to Chuck E Cheese.

*Javi runs off to Chuck E Cheese*

Javi: Yay! Chuck E Cheese is my most favoritest place in the world! I want to stay here forever and ever!

Kate: David, Javier has been quiet in his room. I wonder if he's okay?

David: He's probably fine. Come to think of it, my credit card is missing. Have you seen it?

Kate: Nope, sorry. Don't worry. Hopefully it'll turn up eventually.

*David gets an alert on his phone*

David: Mhm, my question was answered. My phone just told me my credit card has been used to buy pizza at Chuck E Cheese. Wait, CHUCK E CHEESE! Kate, are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

Kate: I am, David. He will be in so much trouble.

David: I will call Chuck E Cheese to see if he's there.

*David starts calling Chuck E Cheese*

Brody: Thanks for calling Chuck E Cheese, Brody speaking.

David: Hello, there is a boy there who shouldn't be there, because he is grounded. His name is Javier Garcia, my annoying idiotic brother. He's about 6'3, wearing a baseball jersey, black pants, and boots with red laces. Is he there? If he is, I am picking him up.

Brody: Yes, he is here. I know who he is. He caused me to lose my first job working at the fancy restaurant, to cause me to work here in the first place. I will be waiting for you with him at the front door.

David: Okay, thanks. Bye-bye. Kate, I am going to pick up Javi. He'll be in a really heap of deep trouble.

*David drives to Chuck E Cheese*

David: Brody, thanks for bringing him to me. Well, Javi, I hope you are proud of yourself. We are going straight home. It will be punishment day for you.

*At home*

Kate: Javi, how dare you escape from your room and run off to Chuck E Cheese. Not only that, but you stole David's credit card. That's it, you are grounded for 3.8907820192019201920192019 years.

David: It is also punishment day for you, brother. But before punishment day happens, I am calling Cordelia, Clementine, and Trisha. They have to know what you did.

Javi: No, please. Clem for some reason always has to know what I do, but it's even worse if Cordelia and Trish find out.

David: Too bad, you little crap.

*David calls Trisha*

David: Hello, is this Trisha?

Trish: Why, yes it is.

David: You won't believe what Javi did.

Trish: What did he do this time?

David: He stole my credit card and ran off to Chuck E Cheese with it.

Trisha: Oh, oh, oh! Thanks for telling me! I will be right over!

*David calls the other girls*

Clementine: Oh, oh, oh! Javi, you've gone off the deep end! That's it, you are grounded!

Cordelia: That means no Chuck E Cheese, no Wendy's, no Xbox, no "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing", no ice cream, no eating out Minnie, and no more television.

Clementine: And today is punishment day. Trisha and Cordy can handle that.

Trish: Be glad to. Punishment one; doing jumping jacks while I throw knifes at you.

*Javi does the jumping jacks*

Javi: Ouch! One of your knifes stabbed me in the dick!

Trish: Yeah, that was the point.

Cordelia: Second punishment; taking a bath with Lester Crest.

*Javi gets in the tub*

Lester: Perfect! The bubbles are up!

Javi: Lester is a molester!

*Lester licks Javi's nose*

Trish: Third and final punishment; punching you in the balls as hard as I want.

Javi: No, please. Lets just stay calm.

Trish: Too bad.

*Trisha punches Javi in the nuts*

Trish: Now go to your room and never come out 'til we say so. I am putting locks on your window, so you can't escape.