Javier's Easter

This edition was a request by ZackKryshanovsky.

Javi: Man, today is Easter, but nobody got me anything. The eggs are all hidden, too.

Javi: Gabe, do you get anything for Easter?

Gabe: No, I did not, which sucks.

Javi: Wait, Gabe, look out the window. Clem, Violet, Sophie, and Minerva are out there with Tenn and AJ. They have gifts in their baskets and they're looking for eggs with the girls.

Gabe: Javi, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Javi: Yes, Gabe, I am. Time to sabotage Easter.

*They go outside*

Clementine: Yay! Good job, boys! You found all the eggs.

Sophie: And you boys gotta thank the Easter Bunny for the gifts he gave you.

Minerva: Oh, look, it's Gabe and Javier.

Clementine: What do you boys want?

Javi: Hey, ladies, I couldn't help but notice me and Gabe didn't get any gifts. Is there a reason why?

Clementine: I guess the Easter Bunny didn't think you two were being good this year.

Gabe: Oh, please, that Easter Bunny is nothing but a load of crap. He doesn't exist.

Tennessee: Yes, he does. He came over last night. AJ and I wouldn't have gotten a Nintendo Switch, otherwise.

Minerva: That's right, Tennessee.

Sophie: Yeah, he does exist. My sweet little brother wouldn't have a Switch with AJ, then.

Javi: I deserve a Nintendo Switch, too!

Gabe: Same!

Clementine: Oh, when are you boys gonna act your own ages? I swear the kids act better than the pair of you.

AJ: C'mon, Javi and Gabe, lighten up. There's always next year.

Violet: If we make it to next year...

Javi: Zip it, AJ! That's it!

*Javi throws the eggs at AJ and Tenn's faces*

Clementine: Oh, oh, oh! Javi and Gabe, how dare you two ruin Easter for those two little boys! That's it, you two are grounded for four weeks!

Minerva: How dare you make my brother cry, Javi. Sis, lets get 'em.

Sophie: My pleasure.

*Sophie and Minerva squeeze Javi and Gabe like a grape*

Gabe: Ow, my neck!

Javi: My leg!

Clementine: You both will not be getting anything for Easter anymore! Now, get out of here!