Javi fakes sick

Javi: Oh no. Tommorow at school we have tests, and I don't wanna take them. I have to take an alphabet test, and Clementine has a calculus test. This is making me feel sick. Wait "sick". I have an idea.

In the morning

Clementine and Gabe walk in to Javi's room

Clementine: Javi, wake up. It's time to get ready for school. Also, do you forget that Gabe and I spend the night at your house everyday? Are you okay? You don't look too good.

Javi sounds like Kenny for this part

Javi: I'm sick, and when I'm sick my voice changes to Kenny.

Clementine: Hmmmm let me check your temperature.

Javi's temperature is 8000

Clementine: Oh no. Poor Javi, your temperature is 8000. Since your parents aren't gonna be here for the week, because they're on their honeymoon, I'll have to call school, and tell them we're not coming today, because I have to watch you.

Clementine: Gabe, you're still going. I'll make your lunch really quickly.

Gabe: Alright.

Clementine walks out of the room just leaving Gabe and Javi

Gabe: You're not really sick, are you? You're just faking it to get out of the alphabet test, aren't you?

Javi: Heck yes I'm faking sick, but Clementine can't know.

Gabe: I won't tell her. I wanna fake sick too, but Clem would kill me if she found out, or ground me. That alphabet test is gonna be so hard.

Clementine walks in the room with a paper bag with a heart on it

Clementine: Here you go, Gabe. It was made with love.

Gabe: I see that, Clementine, but I don't think the heart was necessary, because it's gonna embarrass me in front of the guys.

Clementine: You should already feel embrassed, because you're gonna take an alphabet test as a fourteen-year-old.

Clementine just MLG noscoped roasted Gabe RIP Gabe gone but not forgotten

Gabe: Right. Well, gotta go.

Clementine: Bye, Gabe.

Gabe leaves

Javi's voice changes back to Kenny in this part

Clementine: When I was making Gabe's lunch, I called the school to let them know. Do you want me to make you some soup?

Javi: Not right now, but maybe later. I just wanna rest right now.

Clementine: Okay well, call my name if you need something. I'll be downstairs.

Javi: Okay.

Clementine leaves the room

Javi: Okay, she's gone. Now I'm gonna play "Half-Life 2" on the PC.

An hour later Clementine walks in to the room to check on Javi

Clementine: What are you doing playing on your computer?

Javi: Um. Um. Um. Um. I better get back in bed.

Clementine: I think you're lying. Let me check your real temperature.

Javi: No! No! No! No!

Javi's real temperature is 0

Clementine: Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Javi, how dare you fake sick!

Clementine: You're grounded for 4.0000000000000000008 decades. Since I already called us in, we're staying home, but I'm smashing all of your "Transformers" toys with a hammer.

Javi: They're action figures, not toys, and please don't do that! I'm begging you! "Transformers" are my life!

Clementine: Too bad! Get a life! God please have mercy on your sad and pathetic soul!