Javi misbehaves at McDonald's

Javi: Hey, Kate.

Kate: Yes, Javi?

Javi: Can we go to McDonald's?

Kate: No, you'll only have eggs.

David: Kate, there is no more food left in the house. I'll go to the store, while you and Javi go to McDonald's.

Javi: Yeah, we get to go to McDonald's!

At McDonald's

Ben: Welcome to McDonald's. How may I take your order?

Kate: I'd like a chicken salad and a cup of water please.

Javi: And I'd like chicken nuggets, an Oreo Mcflurry, and a Mello Yelllow please.

Ben: Coming right up.

2 minutes later

Ben: Here's your food. Thank you, and have a great day.

Kate: C'mon, Javi, let's eat over here.

Javi: Actually, Kate, let's go in the playplace. I see that Clementine is in there.

Kate: Javi, you're fifteen, so you're too old for the playplace. And Clementine is only in the playplace, because she's with AJ, and AJ is a baby.

Javi: NO! LET'S GO IN THE PLAYPLACE RIGHT NOW!

Kate: Javi, people are staring at us.

Javi: I DON'T CARE!

David enters McDonald's

Javi: David's right behind me, isn't he?

David: I decided to meet you two here when I was done at the store, and this is how you act.

Javi: I wanna go in the playplace!

Kate: Javi, you're embarrassing me.

David: THE ONLY ONE THAT'S BEING EMBARRASSED IS YOU, JAVI! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF! C'MON, LET'S GO STRAIGHT HOME.

Kate: Ride with me, Javi. David, we'll meet you at home.

Kate: And by the way, Javi, once we get home I am telling momma and papaa about this.

At home

Papa: Oh my freaking God, Javi! How dare you cause a scene at McDonald's! That's it! You're grounded for many days! Go to your room, and have a buffalo take a derria dump in your ear, and eat a rotten asshole of roadkilled skunk, and down it with beer! I am not playing around this time!

Momma: Do as your father says, Javi, or you'll be grounded even more.