Javi spies on Clem's date with Shane Dawson

Javier: Today I will be taking a walk down the street.

Javier: Ah, geez, I'm hungry. I guess I'll eat Violet.

Violet: Not a chance, creep.

Javier: Dammit!

James: Too loud.

Javier: Shut up, James.

Javier: I guess I'll go to Burger King, and get something. Oh wait. Who do I see in the fancy restaurant? I will look through the window.

Clementine: Oh, Shane! Your videos make me laugh, and how did you get so muscly?

Javier: I shall spy on Clem and Shane Dawson. Wait 'til I tell Gabe.

Javier: I will sneak into the fancy restaurant disguised as a bush.

Shane Dawson: Oh my darling, Clementine, to us.

Clementine: To us!

Clem and Shane toast each other

Brody: What the hell? Since when was there ever a bush with legs taking people's french fries in my restaurant? I shall see who it is.

Brody: What the? Hey, Javier Garcia, it's you. I thought I told you to never come here again, because you keep taking peoples' french fries. Your name is up on the "Don't come here" wall of shame.

Javier: Uh... This is not Javier Garcia this is all a dream, and when I pinch your nose you'll wake up. Pinch.

Javier: Uh... I can explain.

Clementine: Wait, what? Javier? Is that you? What're you doing here in the fancy resteraunt? Me and Shane were just on a date, then bam, you're here.

Brody: I am calling the cops for trespassing.

Clementine: And I am calling your parents. You will be grounded for spying on me.

Javi in jail

Javier: At least I'm away from the jellyfishing, bubble blowers.

Mitch: Hey, man. What you in here for?

Javier: Spying on someone. You?

Mitch: I threw a burger in Ruby's mustache.

Mitch: But you spied on someone? Was it a girl?

Javier: Yeah, why?

Mitch: That's terrible. When you drop the soap in the shower later tonight, you'll be grounded.