Javi misbehaves at Chuck E Cheese

Javi: Yeah! Chuck E Cheese! Here we are!

Javi sees a closed sign on the door

Javi: What the? It is closed, mama and pa.

Papa: Well, Javi it says they're closed for repairs of rides and games. I am so sorry, Javier.

Papa: Don't worry, Javi. We can go to another play place, like Peter Piper's Pizza.

Mama: Yeah, Peter Piper's Pizza, let's go there.

Clementine: I love Peter Piper's Pizza.

Javi: No.

Papa: Javi, Peter Piper's Pizza is simular to Chuck E Cheese. We can either go to Peter Piper's Pizza, or we can go straight home.

Javi: NO! I want to go to Chuck E Cheese! And that's final!

Mama: Don't talk to your father like that, Javi. You better cut it out. You're acting like a spoilt brat. Also, you're loud behaver is making your friend Clementine cry.

Javi: I got a better idea, mama and papa. We don't we break in. Let's break in to Chuck E Cheese, so we can have fun in there!

Papa: I don't think we can do that. It is against the law.

Javi: Fine. I'll break in to Chuck E Cheese myself.

Javi destroys Chuck E Cheese

Papa: OH! OH! OH! OH! Javi, you no good for nothing! You just destroyed Chuck E Cheese! Let's go home before the cops come here. You're in really deep trouble, young man.

On the way home

Javi: Mama, papa, and Clementine, can we go back?

Papa: No! We cannot!

Javi: Why can't we?

Papa: Because you destroyed Chuck E Cheese.

Javi: All what I ever to do was go in to Chuck E Cheese.

Papa: Yes, but Chuck E Cheese was closed, and you threw a big meltdown about it. That was pretty stupid of you to do that.

Mama: Shut up, Javi. It's your own fault.

Javi: I am sorry, mama and papa. And Clementine, I am also sorry for making you cry.

Papa: Your apology isn't good enough, so we're home now. Once we get inside, you'll be grounded for 3.7645900642134 decades.

At home

Papa: Go to your room, and never come out. You'll also be wearing nappies, because we're donating all of your pants to charity.

Clementine: You'll also be playing "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde", "ET", "Big Rigs over the road racing", "Plumbers don't wear ties", and "Hong Kong '97".

Javi: No! Please don't make me play those games! Those are the worst games of all time! I'd rather have a goat shoot its crap down my throat, and wash it down with racoon piss!

Mama, papa, Clementine: Too bad! Sleep and play those games until you die!