Javi goes into the girls' bathroom

Javier: Ah, man. I gotta go to the bathroom, but the toliet man's in there. What should I do?

Javier: Oh wait, I will seek into girls' bathroom.

Javier: Wow! This is the best bathroom ever! There's twenty different walls, flowers by the mirrors, perfume stands, and it's pink. And hey, they can listen to music in here, and it's far less gross than the guys' bathroom. There isn't shit shooting out of anything.

Clementine walks into the bathroom

Javier: Oh, fuck...

Clementine: Ah, creep! What are you doing in the girls' bathroom?!

Javier: Um, the toliet man locked the guys' bathroom, so I had to come in here.

Clementine: Javier, I am gonna tell the principal, and you will be grounded for this.

In Mr. Walter's office

Mr. Walter: Hello, Clementine. What brings you into my office today?

Clementine: Javier was in the girls' bathroom! He's being a creeper! Help!

Mr. Walter: OH! OH! OH!

James: Too loud.

Mr. Walter: Thanks for telling me, Clementine. I will call Javi in here right now. Go back to class, Ms. Marsh. I will take care of this. Have a nice day.

Mr. Walter: Javi Garcia, come to the principal's office right now.

Javi goes to Mr. Walter's office

Mr. Walter: Well, Mr. Garcia, as in if you could not get any worse, now you're seeking into girls' restroom, and still calling people mean names like "the toliet man". You are expelled. I am calling your sister Kate, to pick you up.

Mr. Walter: Hello, is this the Krusty Krab?

Kate: No, this is Kate.

Mr. Walter: Well, Kate. Javi was caught going in the girls' bathroom. I have expelled him. Pick him up. Thanks. Bye.

At home

Kate: Well, Javier, I hope you're happy now. You cannot go seeking in the girls' bathroom. Us girls do private things in there.

David: Because of this you will going to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth in the morning tomorrow. You are also grounded for ninety-two minuets. Get out of my life, you flithy animal.