~-Chapter Seven-~

-Candace Miller's Point of View-

  I don't know why I was mad. Maybe because Niall had called me gorgeous and amazing right after he stated that he did not like me? Maybe because he made my stupid heart flutter when I didn't want it to? Maybe because it was so sweet of him to follow me when I walked away? I was mad because he was making me fall in love with him. And I didn't need that right now.

  To make my day even more screwed up, I had to sit on that damn plane between him and Louis.

 It was a private plane but a small one. The boys refused to ride something that held twenty or so people when we only needed six seats. So, Uncle Simon had found one with just that. Six seats.

  Why couldn't I sit with Liam or Harry or Zayn? Why was I 'scheduled' to sit between the two people who hated me?

  "So." Liam said. I couldn't escape anything. Of course our freaking seats faced each other.

 "What?" I muttered.

  "Want to tell us something?"

 "And what if it's personal?"

 "Personal? With US?" Zayn asked, a bewildered laugh escaping his lips.

  "Okay... Awkward." I corrected.

 "What could be awkward? We've all seen Harry naked, Zayn with bedhead, Louis practically snogging a carrot, and you two make out. Twice." Liam gestured to Niall and me.

    "We weren't making out." I said.

  "Kiss. Now please tell us what's wrong." Liam had a pleading look in those deep eyes of his.

  I unbuckled my seatbelt.

  "Don't leave again," Harry sighed.

  "I'm not, I'm going to show you." This made them all watch me with intense curiosity. I sighed. Well, here goes nothing. No, actually, here goes everything.

  I turned towards Niall, taking a deep breath. This would most likely ruin my life. I took his face in my hands and kissed him, hard. He kissed back just as hard, which surprised me.

  "That. That is what's wrong." I said, standing up and limping as far away as the plane would allow. We had platters and dishes of every food imaginable towards the front of the plane, near the pilot.

  I sighed, leaning against the wall, thankful that a curtain shielded me from the others. How could I go back in there? I'd be stuck by this wall forever. And California was a long ways away from our Florida home.

  Aaaghh. What had I done?!

Not a minute had passed. Liam walked up to me, smiling faintly. Then he did what I least expected.

  Liam Payne was kissing me.

  "Sorry... I just... you have other options." Liam pulled away, leaning on the wall next to me.

  "Li, I love you. I do, so much it isn't even funny. But I don't want other options." Just then, Harry and Zayn walked from around the curtain.

 "Hey. That was really brave." Zayn said. Harry grinned his charming smile. Louis walked in next, pulling me into a tight embrace.

  "I knew it." He stood beside Liam. I can't get over that I just did that. And then they support me for it... These boys were the most amazing people..

  Niall appeared. I got ready to apologize but I never got the chance.

  Niall put a hand in my hair, the other on my hip. Then he was kissing me. It felt so... right.

  But he was just doing this to make me happy. "Niall-"

 "You have no idea how long it took to build up enough confidence to come in here, let alone kiss you. Don't ruin it for me." He laughed shortly but I pulled his lips back to mine. The boys whistled at us but we didn't move. Eventually I heard them shuffle away.

  That was when Niall's tongue traced my lower lip. I could tease him, I could taunt him. But at the moment, I wanted nothing more than to kiss him and be with him.

  I opened my mouth.

 Niall smiled, slipping his tongue in. It was a soft caress against my tongue, reaching every crevice my mouth had.

  He moaned teasingly, loud enough for the others to hear. I hit his chest, and decided to really taunt him. I ran my hands down from their place on his chest to his stomach, slipping them under his thin white shirt.

  A surprised, real moan did escape his lips as my hands moved over his flat stomach and down lower. He moved his hands to the button of my jeans, but I stopped him there.

  "No sir." I smiled and pecked his lips one last time before going to sit back down without another word.