~-Chapter Nineteen-~

-Louis Tomlinson's Point of View-

  It was a lovely day outside. Warm sunlight flooded the entire house. There was a slight breeze tossing around the leaves outside.

  Liam was discussing moving to California with Uncle Simon on the phone. Candace was attempting to teach Niall how to cook in the kitchen, filling the house with laughter. Harry played the piano softly in the music room, complementing the echoing laughs. Zayn was sitting silently on the window seat, looking mysterious and quite sad as he watched the leaves dance and twirl.

   "What's wrong, mate?" I asked, sitting across from him.

 "Nothing," He sighed.

  "Zayn, we have no secrets in this band."

 "Yes we do. We all have secrets."

 "No, we don't. We're family and-"

  "Look around, Lou. Hazza has sercrets. Li has secrets. Nialler has them, even Candace has them. You have them, I have them. We aren't as close as you think." Zayn stood. "And it bothers me." With that he strode to his room, shutting the door quietly.

  I didn't have any secrets from the lads or Candace. Did they hide things from me? From each other? True band mates, true friends, didn't keep anything from each other. And if that's what we were doing, I'd have to fix it.

                                                    -Candace Miller's Point of View-

  "Anyone can cook if they try. But you are hopeless." I sighed, looking at the mess we had made. Niall could not cook to save his life.

  "Don't give up on me!" He said dramatically. Flour was smeared across his forehead and cheeks. It spotted his clothes.

  "Wouldn't dream of it." I caught my reflection in the mixing bowl. I had flour on my nose and all over my shirt. "Oh, awesome," I said sarcastically, searching for a towel.

  "You look beautiful," Niall murmured, wiping more on my cheek with his thumb. He started to lean in.

 "Hey, guys, guess what- what are you doing?" Liam burst into the kitchen.

 We jumped apart, coughing nonchalantly. "Er, I was getting something off of her cheek." Niall said quickly.

  "Looks like you missed a spot." He chuckled. "Well, I talked Simon into it. We're moving in a month."

 "To California?!" I asked.

    "Yeah!" Then he started jumping around singing Beverly Hills by Weezer, running through the house.

  "Oh, joy." I muttered.

"Baby are you down, down, down, down. Dowwwn, dowwwn, even if the sky is falling down." The boys had trusted me enough to drive the Hummer, and now we were singing to Down by Jay-Z.

   "Change it," Lou whined when the song ended and Lady GaGa came on. I flipped through the stations a thousand times before The Fray came on 106.9 KHits.

  Nialler was complaining about how famished he was, making me give in and pull into a restaurant. In between the eating we constantly sang songs we liked. I was nearly positive the staff and customers hated us untill everyone clapped at our fantastic singing job. All in all, one of the most amazing days I've had in a while.