¤Two¤

I climbed off the back of his bike and looked around. I saw an automotive shop that said Teller-Morrow.

"Where are we?" I asked quietly and by the time I got the words out of my mouth a tall man came stumbling out of a building. He had long hair, longer than jacksons, and he had quite the beard growing.

"Opie what are you doing man?" Jax looked humored as of Opie doesn't usual get this intoxicated.

"Well Jax I came to give you a warning," he paused and looked at me. "Your ex ol' lady is inside"

Jax looked at me out of the corner of his eye. I could see the annoyance on his face.

"If this isn't a good time I can find my way home." I chimed in and Jax rolled his eyes.

"Why the fuck is Tara here?" Jax nearly growled.

"Something to do with her wanting to see Thomas," Opie kicked a couple rocks around and looked up at Jax.

Jax looked at me and looked down as well. I shifted my stance as the tension moved in the air as Tara came outside to greet Jax.

"Well darling there's a lot you don't know, but you're about to hear this shit storm." Jax gave me a cheap smile placed his hand on my lower back as he stepped out in front of me.

"So is this how its gonna be Jackson? Your mother is going to take care of the boys while you go out to murder people and pick up random women?" The hostility spewed in her voice as she yelled at him. Opie raised his eyebrows and quickly decided to walk inside. I on the other hand was stupid and decided to stay standing there.

"You walked out Tara I didn't. You knew what Samcro was about long before you fucking married me. So you wanna come at me with this bullshit your out of your fucking mind. When you left, what I do in my free time? Quit being a bitch." Jax served the attitude right back to her. She looked me up and down and stepped closer to me.

"Who might you be sweetheart?" the sarcasm in her voice was sickening.

"Depends, who's asking sweetheart?" The taste in my mouth was bitter as I now felt rage. His ex wife or wife, whatever she may be to him has no god damn right coming after me. I felt my ears burning as the adrenaline ran through me.

"Tara's asking." she changed her stance and placed her hand on her hip.

"Well Tara its been nice chatting but I'm going inside," I smiled at her and walked inside. I didn't even look back to see Jackson's face. He brought me here for what reason I don't know. But I don't give a fuck who this Tara bitch thinks she is, but she's not going to walk all over me. 

I opened the doors to what I'm assuming is the clubhouse and walked inside. As soon as I walked in heads turned and they all looked at me. Fortunately I'm used to things like that happening today considering i haven't been in charming for 10 years. I walked past Opie and took a seat at their bar. I got the guy behind the bar to give me a shot of Jack Daniels. The burn was a familiar feeling I hadn't longed for in a year. But no one in the last year has pissed me off enough I want to drink. I guess around here that's how it goes though as I looked around I noticed all the men had drinks.

I also noticed all of them had leather vests on. On each vest there was the same patch on the back. On the front there were different patches on the right side reading what I could only assume was their rank in the club. On the left all the patched read redwood original or prospect. The prospects didn't have their patches on the back yet.

I heard the clubhouse doors open and Jax walked inside. His lip busted open and he didn't look happy. He took his sweatshirt off and threw it. Underneath was a flannel, a red flannel. He grabbed one of those vests off a hook and slipped it on. His patch was the president patch.

For a moment as he was greeted by his peers I almost thought he forgot I was here. But then the Irishman spoke up.

"Jacky boy, who's the fine lady at the bar laddy?" Jax looked up and I saw the anger leave his eyes.

"Her name is Melody," the sound of my name rolling off his tongue sent shivers down my spine and put butterflies in my stomach. He winked at me as he walked up and reached over the bar to grab the same bottle of Jack Daniels I just had a shot from.

I was fearless in that moment because as long as Jax was around I felt safe. But I didn't know how dangerous he was.

A/n
Feel free to comment on this story and share this story. Any feedback is much appreciated.