•Fifteen•

By the time I drank enough not to feel my broken heart anymore the bottle of whiskey was nearly gone. I drank Juice under the table and he passed out on the bar stool. And as the night has progressed I've ended up sitting in Opie's lap. I can't remember what started our conversation but it's been all smiles.

Jackson was no where in sight and I was thankful for that. If I saw him right now I would probably turn violent or be a sobbing drunk white girl.

"So what did he say to you?" Opie said smiling with curiosity.

"Can I tell you he had the fücking audacity to tell me he thinks he loves me." I said raising my eyebrows.

"No shit?" Opie said raising his eyebrows.

"Yup I told him to fück off in a round-about way." I shrugged and looked at Opie. I never noticed his dimples until now or how cute they are. I could feel his hand on my side holding me on his lap. I shifted so I was sitting sideways more so I could see his face easier. In reality Opie looked like a giant teddy bear. With his scruffy beard and soft eyes. He didn't look cut out for this lifestyle but then again I've never seen him angry.

"You're adorable when you actually smile," he whispered in my ear his beard tickling me. I couldn't help but to giggle. I looked at him and he looked back. He seemed mesmerized by me and that boosted my ego. He leaned in and I didn't pull away. His lips locked with mine and he kissed me. But I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. After all Jax told me I deserved better.

"Whoa," I whispered pulling away but leaving my forehead on his.

"What?" His voice was now husky and low.

"You're a good kisser," I smirked and locked lips with him again. I could feel his hands snake down to my ass. His large hands squeezed my ass cheeks as he kissed me and bit my lip softly.

"You're shaking," he pointed out with a chuckle.

"Meet me in your room," I whispered in his ear. I got up and walked to the hall where all the rooms were. I walked past Jackson's and went to Opies, which was of course was right next to Jackson's. I looked around the room and it was spotless unlike Jackson's. There weren't any clothes or anything on the floor. I went into the bathroom and freshened up. Then I slid my jeans off and my shirt. I walked out and laid across Opie's bed on my stomach.

I knew I shouldn't do this but I was doing it anyways. Maybe it was out of revenge or maybe I just wanted to feel wanted. But when Opie came in the room and he slipped his cut off a smile never left my face.

"You're gorgeous babygirl," he mumbled in my ear as he straddled my legs and started to rub my ass. My breath hitched and I arched my back a bit pushing my ass into his hands even more. He slapped my ass and pulled my panties down. I was tingling and ready for whatever he was about to do. I felt him slide off the edge of the bed and he propped me onto my knees. I felt his tongue connect with my clït and everything went blurry.

He sucked and licked as I moaned louder and louder. I was soaking his face and he didn't have a care in the world. Then he stopped and I heard the sound of a zipper. I buried my face in the pillow as he slipped inside me. I heard a throaty growl come from behind me as he slowly pulled out and slammed back inside me. My legs were already shaking and I couldn't keep quiet.

I knew I would regret this in the morning but right now I didn't have a care in the world.