¤Eight¤

When Jax told me Tara was pregnant my heart dropped. I didn't know what to think or feel. So I just sat there and looked at him. I could tell he was torn as to whether he should tell me or not but he did. He told me anyways no matter how badly he didn't want to and I could accept that.

As he got up to get dressed I sat on the bed for a moment. He stopped and looked over at me with just his boxers on.

"What's wrong?" He asked furrowing his brow.

"I don't have any clean clothes here," I said looking at him as I got off the bed. I walked over to his dresser and opened the drawer pulling out a pair of gray sweatpants. He smiled a little bit and I turned around slipping out of the pants I currently had on. I heard him sigh and I could feel his eyes trailing up and down my body.

My body is something I have never been too confident about. My legs and butt were always thicker than my arms and stomach. Many guys found this attractive but i didn't. I could wear a medium shirt but had to get xl pants.

I felt him grab my hips as I slipped his sweatpants on. He pulled me against his body and kissed my neck. I bit my lip and he bit my neck gently. His hands gripped my shirt and he tugged it off over my head. Cold chills shot through me as the air hit my torso.

"Here put this on," He said in a low lust filled voice as he handed me a white tank top. I slipped that on as well. He turned me around and kissed me. His lips were eager to travel and taste more. I kissed down his chin to his neck. I could feel his heart pounding and his breath intake sharpen. As I kissed his neck I slipped my hand into his boxers.

He let out a soft, low moan as I wrapped my hand around him. I stroked him slowly and teasingly.
I pulled my hand out and pushed him back onto the edge of the bed. He sat down and looked at me biting his lip as I got down onto my knees in front of him.

I tugged his boxers down as he sprung free from the minimal hold the boxers had on him. I placed my hands on his thighs and looked up at him licking the shaft of his erection. He inhaled sharply closing his eyes for a moment biting down on his lip again. I wrapped my lips around the tip of him and sucked him gently into my mouth as I stroked his thighs with my hands. He moaned and thrusted his hips gagging me. He pulled my hair back with his hands as I blowed him.

Bobbing my head quickly, hollowing my cheeks around him he was nearing his climax. I could feel him squirming and growing tense as I swirled my tongue on his tip. He thrusted his hips and let out a loud moan as he came. Filling my throat as I swallowed. He was breathless and drops of sweat covered his forehead.

Looking up at him as I sat back on my knees and wiped the corners of my mouth he raised his eyebrows.

"Holy shit," he said breathlessly as he laid back on the bed. He was still twitching a bit as I got up and placed a kiss on his lower stomach. I went to his dresser and threw him new boxers. Grabbed him some jeans and tossed those with a pair of socks he put on. I opened another drawer and pulled out a v-neck white t-shirt. I went to toss it to him and jumped when I noticed he was standing right beside me. A shit eating grin covered his face as I handed him his blue flannel. He bent down and held the nape of my neck as he kissed me deeply. Sending a shock through my system as his kiss deepened I kissed him back.

I broke away and looked at him, "come on handsome we need to get going." I turned and walked out of his room and was greeted by a laughing Opie Winston.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself already knowing what he was laughing about.

"Jesus Mel that good at giving the ol'head?" Opie managed to get out through his spurts of laughter.

I walked over and kissed his cheek knowing I didn't brush my teeth. Then I whispered in his ear, "Why don't you ask Jax?"

Opie cringed away and wiped his cheek off as Jax busted out laughing at Opie. I headed over to the door and Jax followed shaking his head and laughing.

"That was cruel babe," he mumbled into my ear holding my hips as he walked behind me.

"You thought it was funny," I said smirking at him.

"I can't argue with that."

He swung his leg over his bike and handed me his helmet. I slipped it on then climbed onto the back of his bike. He started it revving the engine then taking off.

Seeing him smile was like watching a kid in a puppy store. It was a heart warming feeling that I could replay over and over.