•Twenty-Six•

A day passed and Jackson was knocking on my door. I didn't want to talk to him or anyone else. All I could think about was how they all looked at me like I was broken or diseased.

"We got a lead on the men," Jackson said in a low tone. He peaked my interest so I sat up in bed and looked at him crossing my arms.

"And?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"And the police is leaving it up to the club to handle as we please." He looked me in the eyes when he said that and I got a chill.

"You're going to kill them aren't you?" My tone was smug.

"Yes." I nodded in response and laid back down. I turned my back to him and he sighed. I thought he was walking away until my bed sunk behind me. My whole body cringed as he placed a hand on my waist.

"Look at me," he said quietly but I didn't respond.

"Look at me god damnit!" His voice boomed and echoed through my room. I flinched and I could hear him grit his teeth. I looked at him and all I saw was anger and hurt.

"What?" I said in a small voice.

"I'm not going to lose you again. I'm not just gonna let you walk away like nothing fucking matters. I'm not going to let you lay here and pity yourself. Get the fuck up." He wasn't loud this time but his voice was stern. I didn't say anything quick enough because he scooped me up and over his shoulder I went.

"Put me down!" I squealed and kicked my feet. He reached up and slapped my ass cheek causing me to help.

He sent me down in the shower with my clothes on and quickly turned the water on. As much as I wanted to be angry with him I knew I needed a shower.

When I was done I got out and he was no where in sight. For a change I put on a dress, tying my hair up in a messy bun.

"You look beautiful," he smirked as he came closer to zip the back of my dress.

"You're an ass." I said as I chuckled my heart racing a bit.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"To go where?" I furrowed my brow and spun around to look at him.

"With me," he smile was cheeky and mysterious.

I followed Jax downstairs and we got on his bike. He made me hold on to him tightly as he took off. I hid my face in his back as the wind hit me. I realized it was a smart thing I decided to wear flats.

I looked around for a moment and saw a bar in the distance. My gut started to turn as we approached it and Jax pulled up. I didn't know how to tell him I didn't want to be here.

As we walked inside he kept me close by his side. Everyone within a fifty mile radius of charming new what happened. I could tell by the half assed smiles when I walked through the door.

Jax shifted as he watched a guy who caught a glimpse of us quickly try to sneak out of the bar. Jax followed him out back and in turn I followed Jax.

I heard him plead for mercy from Jax and I froze as I heard his voice. My cheeks burned as I got angry.

"So now you try to run?" I yelled as I turned the corner. The man was caught off guard and his eyes grew wide. I realized in that moment he didn't see me with Jax before. Jax looked at me with confusion.

"What're you talking about Mel?" Jax asked and I walked up to Jax quickly swiping his gun from his waistband.

"He's one of the three," I said through my gritted teeth as I cocked he gun. Without even thinking I pulled the trigger.

BANG....he was dead.

A/n

One down two to go.
How do you guys feel about this chapter?

I'm sorry I don't write much guys I started selling cbd oil so I've been busy.

But like, comment, share.
My goal is to be at least 25th in fanfic. Can y'all make it happen?