•Twenty-Seven•

I didn't think that killing him would change anything. But as my adrenaline rushed and my heart pounded the only thing my brain could muster was laughter. I laughed as I looked at the mans dead body.

I looked away and Jax just looked at me in shock. His eyebrows were raised and his eyes were rather wide. He just stood there with his jaw on the floor. I cleared my throat and he snapped out of it. I handed him his gun and casually walked out of the bar. No one said a word, everyone carried on as if gunshots were just an everyday thing.

Jax wasn't far behind by the time I made it outside. I approached his bike waiting for him to get on so I could climb on behind, but he just stood there.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked, almost sounding offended.

"That man was one of the 3 men that kidnapped me and rapped me on and off. For that day or so I was gone." I looked him in the eyes and I gritted my teeth waiting for him to say something stupid.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His tone was soft now and he stepped closer. He put his hands on my shoulders as he looked me in the eyes. But I shrugged, I didn't want to think to far into what I had just done, I could tell Jackson wasn't going to let me avoid it.

"Because I wanted him dead. I want them to know they fucked with the wrong girl. I want them to know I'm coming for them and when I do they won't make it out alive." I looked into his sharp blue eyes. I could see his pupils dilate when he looked into my eyes and I smiled for a second.

"Do you know who that man was?" Jax sighed and leaned back sitting on his bike.

I shook my head and he nodded.

"That was a man we've been doing gun trade with, Clay just turned down his idea to get the Niners into our line for the trade." My heart stopped for a split second and I dead stared at him.

"You do gun trades?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Yes Mel, we do. Now be a good girl and get on so we can go." Jax's tone was laced with honey as he spoke. I knew he was being an ass but the way the words flowed from his lips was enough to seduce anyone. I climbed on the bike behind him and he gave me just enough time to grab onto him before he took off.

We watched the sun set, or at least I did while he drove back to his place. It was breath taking.

Jax pulled the bike into the driveway and he waited for me to get off. I walked up to his door and waited for him. He was walking slow as he looked at his little flip phone. His brow furrowed and his facial expression was smug.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a small voice.

"Nothing," he sighed pushing past me as he opened his door.

I didn't know why but I instantly got kind of sad. He just stormed in and left the door open. I went in and closed the door behind me quietly and locked it. I sat on the couch and just looked around.  Jax stormed back threw and kicked his sneakers off then went back to his room. He didn't even glance at me or say a word. How can he flip like this all of the sudden?

I walked back to his room and saw him changing. I dipped back around the corner and waited for a second. But when I went to look he nearly plowed me over.

"You don't need to follow me." His voice harsh again.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I raised my voice and he just looked down into my eyes. He stepped towards me and I backed up until I hit a wall. He put his hands on either side of my head and brought his face close to mine.

"You," he breathed as he looked me up and down. I could feel the warmth of his body. I couldn't help but tense up, and then suddenly I felt his lips crash to mine and I closed my eyes.

I kissed him back...

A/n

Hello new readers ❤️

What has been your favorite chapter so far and why?
What would you like to see happen?

Comment your answers!!!!
Vote ❤️
Share✔️