Adopting Madison 16

I cross my eyes, and do a duck face. It's not silly but whatever makes Madison laugh is silly.

***

I held Madison's hand tightly as we walked the London streets, "Why can't we take the car?" Madison whines, "Because I already know that the parking lot is going to be crowded." I reply. "Parking lot for what?" she asks, "You're school." I smile. "I don't go to school.." Madison murmurs, "You do now." I chuckle. "Is it ballet school? Like what mommy shows me?" Madison looks up.

I stay silent for awhile, "Not really love, you're going to a regular school." I say. "Ballet is normal, mommy said she was going to sign me up before I left." Madison happily says, sh...iz. I can't believe I ruined something Madison wanted to do. "Why isn't mommy living with us?" Madison inquiries.

"Well babe... mommy and I aren't getting along well." I explain, "Like Loki and Prada?" Madison giggles, "Yeah.. I'm Loki and mommy is Prada. Except mommy's parent's aren't Uncle Zayn and Aunt Perrie." I chuckle ruffling her hair.

(Prada is Perrie' s cat BTW)

•° Danielle' s Point Of View °•

"Did you see this?" Sarah asks shoving her phone in my face, I lower it and see the news of Liam swearing a storm. In the background I could see Andy carrying Madison on his hip, I shake my head. "You should've gone to mum and dad, they could've he-"

I glare at her, "Sorry." she mumbles. "Why don't we watch The Walking Dead?" Sarah changes the subject jumping on the couch and switching the channel to AMC.

°• Liam' s Point Of View •°

I lie down on my bed and sigh, two things done. Signing Madison up for school, and signing her up for ballet classes. Now all she needs is her physical.. great. "Call 911! Call 911!" Madison cries from downstairs, I rush downstairs and run to the kitchen. "What's the matter? What happened?" I ask, she points to her teddy bear, "Snuckums".

His limbs were missing and his chest was ripped open, also stuffing was everywhere. Loki came in with one of Snuckums' arms... or leg. Did I mention I have Loki back? Madison was on her knees crying, "Princess, we can get a new Snuckums." I say bending down by her side. "No! Mommy gave me that! Nothing can replace Snuckums!" Madison cries, Loki innocently sat beside her with Snuckums in his mouth.

Madison raised her hand up, before she could hit Loki, I grabbed her hand quickly. "Hitting him won't bring back Snuckums babe." I whisper bringing her close to me, she sniffles and looks up at me with her watery eyes. "Will you fix him," Madison whimpers, "please." I can't say no, she'll be crestfallen, and I can't say yes either because I don't know how to sew. I open my mouth but close it.

"... Please daddy. Bring back Snuckums, how will I sleep tonight, and the next night, and the next after that?" Madison' s voice cracks. I give Loki a harsh glare but then focus my attention on Madison again. Maybe I can just buy a new Snuckums and she won't even notice, "Please.." she pleads.

End of Chapter 16