Adopting Madison 13

With that he hung up, he sounded hurt. Why is he sounding hurt, he moved on and so should I. "Who was that?" Ben asks raising an eyebrow, "My ex-boyfriend." I reply, he nods.

*-*-*-

"Thanks for paying." I grin unlocking my door, "Your welcome." Ben smiles following me inside.

-Liam' s point of view-

"Daddy, where's mommy?"Madison asks as I set her in her car seat, "Mommy is with someone."I retort buckling her in, "Who?" she asks. "Someone." I snap closing the door and getting behind the wheel, I guess she got the hint to stop talking and sat quietly.

----

"Hey, I thought Dan-" Harry starts off but I interrupt him with a "Shut up." I stomped upstairs and slammed my bedroom door, I just want to..I wanna punch something or someone! I don't want Dani to date someone, I still have feelings for her..but I guess she already moved on.

Zayn' s point of view

I heard heavy footsteps pass by my door then a loud slam, it came from across my room, it's probably Liam. "I'll get back with you Perrie, something is going on." I said before hanging up and checking out what's the 'dealeo'. I step out my room and quickly walk downstairs to see Madison huddled near Harry, "What happened?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, he just came in and I just told him hey and stuff but he snapped." Harry explains lifting up Madison, "I think I know why... he said mommy was with someone." Madison says adding into our conversation, "Who?" Harry asks. she shrugs. "Well she should stay down here until Liam calms down." I say going into the living room as they follow.

" Hey, what happened, I heard a 'Shut up!' and a slam from upstairs." Niall says continuing surfing through the television. "Liam is Hulk." Harry jokes sitting down.

-_-  Harry's point of view -_-

"Okay, night. Erm, uh yeah..good night." I say tucking Madison in and kissing her cheek, "Night Uncle Harry, love you." Madison sleepily says. "I, uh, love you, too love." I stammer cracking a small smile. She closes her eyes and rolls over, I turn off the lights letting the Nightlight do it's job and close the door mid-way.

"T-thanks mate." Liam shakily says, Dammit, nearly gave me a heart attack! I thought. "Your welcome." I simply say, "Sorry about the whole shut up thing." Liam apologizes, I nod. "It's just Dani found someone else.." Liam mutters shaking his head.

*°*°*

Dani' s point of view

"Soo..how's Ben?" Miranda asks grinning like an idiot, "He is PERFECT!" I squeal, "I knew he'd be perfect for you, it seemed like you two had everything in common." Miranda says. "Thanks Mira, I really need to get my mind off Liam." I thank hugging Miranda, "You're welcome." she hugs back, "But I feel bad about yesterday.." I frown. "Why, wasn't it perfect? Did you do something wrong?" Miranda asks, I shake my head, "I forgot about Madison, it was supposed to be my weekend with Madi." I mutter.

"Oh honey, what are you going to do?" Miranda asks with empathy, "Liam is really protective over her, I won't be able to her until next week.." I explain. Miranda does an skeptic face, "...More time with Ben?..." Miranda shrugs, I shake my head. "I rather spend time with Madi than with Ben..I have to go.." I say grabbing my purse and quickly dashing out of her place.

What am I going to do?

End of Chapter 13