Adopting Madison 20

I frown, you're never too young for jewelry. Especially if you're a lady. "Maybe next time kiddo." I sigh, she pouts. "Please..." she begs followed by a puppy face.

"I can't protest against your Daddy. He'll be mad," I state, "but it won't hurt to try." she giggles.

--°°--

"I said no!" Liam shouts throwing the piece of jewelry on the floor.

"It's not like I got her ear pierced," I snap, "they're just earrings."

"She'll be encouraged to get her ear pierced!" Liam says. "You're lucky she's with Dan, if she were here, you'd be screwed!" I growl. "I never should've agreed to to this in the first place." Liam says under his breath. "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "I never should've agreed to dating you! I never should've agreed to breaking up with Dani! All the drama started when I started dating you!" Liam shouts. I tried my best not to cry, that really stung...

"Maybe you're right.. maybe I am the problem." I mumble grabbing my things. "No, no, no, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feel-" I interrupt the apology by slamming the door behind me. "No, Sophia wait, I have a really short temper and you know..." Liam says following me.

"You can't blame your temper," I say, "you really crossed the line this time."

"I know, I know." Liam mutters. "Good bye." I state walking away.

---

Dani' s Point Of View

"So, what did you get whilst you were with Sophia?" I ask setting down her meal on the table. "I got earrings and a necklace." Madison replies touching the potato with her hands and grabbing it. "Ah, ah, ah. We use forks." I smile placing a fork in her hand. "And I don't see any ear pierced." I add.

"Daddy is being mean and isn't letting me get ear pried." Madison pouts. "Pierced." I correct, she pouts even more. "No mommy. It's pried." Madison snaps. "Alright, whatever floats your boat." I smile. "I don't have a boat..." Madison says, "Just like I don't have my ears pried." Madison grunts. "Why don't I get your ears pried?" I ask, her face brightens and she nods eagerly.

"First eat your meal, especially your fruit and vegetables." I say putting a hair strand behind her ear. "Daddy won't be mad?" Madison asks picking a piece fruit with her fork. "Just eat your food." I say ignoring the question.

--

After a few minutes of crying, Madison calmed down. "Mommy, am I bleeding? It hurts!" Madison cries touching her ear and wincing. "No you're not bleeding, just don't touch your ears." I say placing her in the car seat. "Just don't tell Daddy when you get to his house tomorrow." I warn her earning a nod. Boy am I going to be in huge trouble when he finds out... at least I have until tomorrow to make up my explanation.

End Of Chapter 20