Adopting Madison 14

Miranda does an skeptic face, "...More time with Ben?..." Miranda shrugs, I shake my head. "I rather spend time with Madi than with Ben..I have to go.." I say grabbing my purse and quickly dashing out of her place.

What am I going to do?

---

I take a deep breath and hesitate if I should knock on the lad' s door, Okay, I got this. I knock lightly on the door and soon Louis' face appears, "Oh hey Dani, whatcha need?" Louis asks opening the door widely, "Hey Louis, I'm here for Madison." I smile. I see over his shoulder that Zayn has Madison on his lap whilst she watches television. "Liam!" Louis calls out, Madison snaps her head up and looks towards mine and Louis' direction, "Mommy!" Madison grins slipping off Zayn' s lap and running to my arms. I saw Liam walk down the stairs but as soon as he saw me, he frowned. "I'm taking Madison.." I say avoiding the look he gives when he's frustrated, sad, and depressed all at the same time. "..Bye princess, I'll see you on Tuesday." Liam whispers giving Madison a small hug and a kiss on the cheek.

----

** Danielle ' s point of view ***

I heard a scream from upstairs while Ben and I were talking downstairs, "M-mommy!" Madison cries running downstairs, she had a red mark on her cheek. "What happened?" I ask cupping her jaw, "Alex threw his toy car at me!" she cries, Alex, the 6 year old son of Ben, came downstairs like nothing happened. "Alex, did you throw your toy car at her?" Ben asks in disbelief. "...No..." he mutters staring at his shoes, I focus my attention back on Madison where the red mark was soon turning into a bruise.

"Say sorry." Ben demands, Alex trots over to us and huffs, "I'm sorry I threw Lighting McQueen at you.." he murmurs, "Why'd you throw it at her anyways?" Ben asks. "She wouldn't shut her mouth about how her daddy is famous and how I don't have any 'dolls'..FYI, I'm not a girl!" Alex snaps. "I think it's time for us to leave, bye guys." I say grabbing our things and putting on our coats.

*-*-*

"Loki!" I call out throwing my jacket on the couch, I hear nails hitting the wooden floor as they come closer, "Loki!" Madison squeals. I know Liam is going to straight away going to get mad and question what happened to Madison. "I don't like Alex, he's a meanie." Madison states, "Well babe, you've only known him for like, 2 hours." I assure her. "Will daddy get mad?" Madison inquiries, "Maybe he will, but don't worry, anyways, don't touch your right cheek." I tell her.

She looks confused, "This is your left," I say grabbing her left hand, "and this is your right, don't touch your right cheek." I say grabbing her right hand. "Okay." Madison nods.

------

"Where do you want to go?" I ask settling Madison in her carseat, I felt like going somewhere with Madison. I haven't seen her since Tuesday and it's Saturday now, it just felt like so long to me. "I wanna go to..the movie theapears!" Madison throws her hands in the air, "Theaters, which movie do you want to see?" I ask hopping in my car and buckling in. "..um..I wanna see...The Nut Job." Madison replies. "Okay." I smile pushing the key in the ignition and starting the engine. Next stop, movie theaters.

End of Chapter 14