Adopting Madison 17

R e c a p

I give Loki a harsh glare but then focus my attention on Madison again. Maybe I can just buy a new Snuckums and she won't even notice, "Please.." she pleads.

*

"Look who I fixed!" I announce, Madison' s face brightens up, she grabs it but her face suddenly goes dull. "This isn't Snuckums." Madison says, "Yes it is," I smile, "it's Snuckums." she shakes her head in disagreement. "It doesn't have the.. that thing mommy put on it." Madison says in a weak voice, I'm caught. I can't fight back, "Daddy, you lied!" Madison cries with hurt in her voice. "Swe-"

"Liar!" she cries running away, "No, princess come back!" I follow her upstairs, she heads into her room and slams the door, not to mention, she locks the it also. For a four year old, she acts like a teenager. "Madison Alice Payne, you know the rules in this house. No slamming doors, nor do you lock them. Open the door." I demand, no response. "Don't make me say it one more time.." I warn twisting and turning the door knob.

Zayn's Point Of View

I open the door to Liam' s house and hear shouting, "Open the door Madison!" Liam shouts. I shake my head, close the door behind me, and go upstairs. "Son of a bitch.." Liam mutters twisting and turning the knob, "Let me try." I chuckle. Liam jumps up and nods, he moves out of the way. "Hey Madison darling, it's me, Uncle Zayn. Can you open up for me?" I ask, the door clicks and Madison's figure is standing there, she hugs my waist.

I can hear Liam curse under his breath, "What's the matter?" I ask kneeling down. "Daddy lied." Madison mumbles, "Because..." I wait for her to finish my sentence. "Loki ripped Snuckums, he got me a fake Snuckums." Madison replied, "Well love, sometimes daddy can't fix things, you know.." I shrug. "I wanna go to mommy.. and Aunt Sarah." Madison whimpers. "B.S." Liam says in an angry voice, I glare at him.

"Bullshit, bullshit, BULLSHIT!" Liam snaps, "I'll be taking Madison.. and Snuckums with me." I say lifting Madison up and placing her on my hip. "Take her, I'm fustrated anyways.." Liam hissed.

*

*

*

"You'll be in a plane in 2 weeks, are you excited?" I ask. "Is it scary?" Madison asks with wide eyes, "Not really love." I smile. "Why am I going in a plane?" she asks, "Well, daddy and your uncles are going on tour in 4 weeks." I reply, "Tour?" she asks, I nod. "We get to go around the world and sing songs to people who support us." I smile. She nods, "Well love, I'm going to call your mommy so she can pick you up." I say setting her on my couch.

***

Dani' s Point Of View

"So what happened at daddy's flat?" I ask placing her in the tub, "Loki killed Snuckkums, and daddy couldn't fix him so guess what he did?" Madison pouts. "What did he do?" I ask drenching her hair, " He buyed a new one!" Madison scrunches her nose followed by her furrowing her eyebrows, I was going to correct, "buyed", to, "bought" but then she's going to be mad at me. "Well, I'll tell you what. I'll get the real Snuckums from daddy's house and fix him back up." I smile, "Yeah!" Madison nods smiling.

***

I've been knocking on Liam's door for awhile, he hasn't answered and I know he's home since his car is parked on the driveway. I look under the mat and grab the spare key, I unlock the door and step inside. Lying on the floor was a bunch dolls and colouring books. Something else caught my eyes, a look-alike Snuckums. I shake my head and smile a bit, I pick it up and walk in the dark house. "Liam?" I call out climbing up the stairs.

"You're right...," Liam whispers, I jump and slowly turn around. "I'm not a good parent. I lied to her, I can't do anything right." Liam frowns shaking his head. "Where is the doll... the real one. I'm going to fix it." I ask, "Well I did one thing right," he continues, "I put her in school and ballet classes." I nod slowly. "Where is she?" he asks, "My parent's house." I reply. "I miss you, Dani." he blurts out. "Liam nows not the time. I just want the doll." I mutter, "Don't you remeber the day we met? The spark between us?" Liam asks stepping towards me, "Yes, now give me the doll!" I snap.

"Has Ben done anything romantic?" Liam asks, "Give me the doll, Liam!" I shout. "I wanna know." Liam growls, "No!" I snap, "He hasn't done anything!" Liam smirks. "Are you lying?" he asks. "Fuck this, I'm leaving." I retort quickly running down the stairs, "Why are you leaving love?" Liam asks following me. He snakes his arms around my waist and walks backwards, "Liam let go of me!" I shout trying to get out of his grip. "We should get married," Liam whispers, "and have another child."