Adopting Madison 6

"Sophia?"I ask opening the door, she smiles and waves, "Hey Liam."she greets me with a hug, I was shocked until I see someone familiar, it was Sandy. Sandy is part of manegment, she motioned me to hug Sophia. Please tell me this isn't what I think it is.

"Liam, you know Sophia right, bet you do. Anyways, here is your new girlfriend."Sandy informs me, I shake my head. "No offense but, I rather have Dani. She's the mother of our adopted daughter."I state closing the door behind them, I see the boys pushing Dani and Madison upstairs so they won't hear the convo.

"Well now consider Sophia here, the mom. I know you haven't came out with Madison yet, but since you have Sophia, your fans will think Sophia is the mom of your adopted daughter."Sandy blabbers taking a seat on my couch. No, no, no, no, and No. "But Madison needs Dani, they bond better than me!"I defend myself, Sandy shrugs. "Listen, I didn't choose this swear, Candice did."Sandy says leaving with Sophia.

I slowly turn around and see Dani looking at the floor shaking her head,"Dani, it's not my choi-"I say but she stops me,"She's going to live with me."Dani says looking up. "What..no, your going to stay here and so is she. We already have her roo-"she stops me again," She living with me."Dani snaps.

"Dani, please."I plead but she's already upstairs, I follow her up to our room but she slams the door on my face. "Liam what happened?"Niall asks, I shake my head,"Candice wants me to date my childhood crush, you know the one that rejected me so many times?"I say, Niall places a hand my shoulder. "Where's Madison?"I ask, Niall points upstairs,"Recording room."He says.

_________

I walk upstairs with Niall following me and see Louis carrying Madison while Harry and Zayn were in the recording booth making weird sounds causing Madison to laugh. "Ello' I'm Niall Horan from One Direction, I have blonde hur and people like it when I say turdy."Harry mimicks Niall, Madison plays with buttons on the sound board. "Hey love, watch this."Louis says, he presses a button and makes their voice squeaky and high pitched.

"I like drawing, singing, helping, and eh, uh."Zayn says, Madison giggles and presses a random button. "What does that one do?"Harry asks, instead his voice echoes. Niall steps into the booth and gets infront of a microphone, Louis presses a button that makes them sound slow and low.

"Wherth mommy?"Madison asks, I can't lie to her, nor hurt her by telling the truth, Louis notices and steps up,"Your mommy is at her job, she'll be back in awhile."No she won't. "Oh, okay."Madison smiles. My phone buzzes, We need publicity shots of you and Sophia with Madison. Take her out anywhere, as long as paps notice you. Sophia is outside your door. I groan, "C'mon Maddi, let's get you out of your PJ's.." I say taking her from Louis, she nods. "Where are we going?"she asks.

"Wherever you wanna go."I reply putting on a fake smile, her eyes brighten like in the morning. "The plath where um, you...what ith it, ith has ice."Her loose tooth made her sound like she had a lisp. "An ice rink?"I smile, she nods. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

I had to smile, I don't enjoy doing this. I really miss Danielle, her smile always brightened my day...but instead here I am stuck with the girl who rejected me 22 times and had my heart broken because of it. I gripped onto Madison' s small hand as she cautiously looked at the ice. Probably because she thinks she'll either fall or fall in. "D-daddy, I want mommy here."Madison whispers, I look at her. So do I. "I don't like this."Sophia states grabbing my hand,"Why can't we just leave already?"she asks. "Alright fine, where do you wanna go then?"I ask, she shrugs.

"A movie, a store, somewhere besides this."Sophia remarks, we've only been here for 15 minutes! "But I wanna stay!"Madison whines, Sophia rolls her eyes. "Come on, just a few more minutes. This is her first time here."I state bringing Madison close to me. "You can always come back."Sophia mutters.  

"This is my only free day from here to next month."I defend myself. "Well come back next month, my feet hurt."she whines, Madison squeezes my hand. "Fine, we'll go somewhere else."I give in, Madison gives out a small wince. "Let's go take off our skates then!"Sophia happily says skating back to the 'safe' as in what Madison would call it, place. "Sorry babe."I quietly say, Madison sighs.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"She's under my custody."I argue into the phone trying to stay quiet as possible, Madison was upstairs sleeping. "She is under mine also!"Dani shouts into the phone,"Did you sign the adoption certificate. No."I argue, she knows I'm right. She wasn't there to sign the papers so Madison is under my legal guidance! "You also don't have another room for her in your house."I add, "She'll sleep in my room with me."Dani defends herself. "Don't you think she needs her own space?"I ask angerily."She's mine and that's final!"I growl, "She needs a woman figure also!"Dani snaps with so much anger. "She will."I say, "It is not going to be that girl, it's going to be me!"Dani says. "It will be you, she'll visit."I say calmly. "You...grr."Dani hangs up.

"Daddy, Im scared.."I jump a bit, I turn around and see Madison in her pajama gown, clutching onto her teddy bear. "Oh, come here then."I say taking on the couch and patting my lap, she walks towards me and struggles to get on my lap, I help her up. "Night light wasn't helping?"I ask, she shakes her head. "I hearth y-you thouting.."she whispers leaning her head on my chest, I placed my hand on her cheek.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you."I whisper, she closes her eyes. "Who isth the lady, sheth a meanie."Madison asks keeping her eyes closed. I huff, "She is a meanie."I say, of course I wasn;t going to tell her that Sophia is replacing Dani's place, she'll be confused and sad.

 ~.~.~.End of Chapter 6~.~.~.~. Woo, 1011 words!