2 - Why not? (Back-Story)

AUTHOR's POV

It was one of those days when the Infinite members are just so extra.

"So, how's your lovelife Yeollie?" -Sunggyu

"It seems going fine because his temper hasn't gone out of bounds lately." -Myungsoo

"I'm talking to Sungyeol, are you Sungyeol?" -Sunggyu to Myungsoo

"No. But I look like him, don't I? I'm just more good looking than him by about two scrubs." -Myungsoo

"Mwo?? Two scrubs?! Yah imma! Just make it one scrub." -Sungyeol

"Looks like Sungyeol's hot temper have subsided lately. That's good. Sunggyu Hyung being the grumpy person here is enough." -Hoya

Dongwoo laughed.

"Yahh! Why me again?" -Sunggyu

"Because you are old." -Sungyeol

Dongwoo laughed again. "Our Sungyeol is saying just whatever now. Is that how being in love is?"

"Seriously, why are you picking on my lovelife? It's not like you all have a girlfriend." -Sungyeol

"Because you are the tallest." -Sunggyu

Sungyeol is not the last single member, but they just love ganging up on him, playing with his temper.

Dongwoo ended up laughing at Sunggyu's nonsense side comment again. "Our leadernim gets more nonsense each day."

"Should we just switch leader?" -Hoya

Silence. Major awkward moment. Door bangs open and broke the awkward atmosphere, thankfully.

"Hyung! I saw your girlfriend in the canteen and he is with another guy." Sungjong said right after coming in of the gym dug out and stuffing his things on the floor.

"Ohhhhh.. You've got a rival right before you even make a move Yeollie!" Hoya teased.

"Oh please.. My future girlfriend hasn't even born yet." Sungyeol replied while carefully tying his shoe laces.

Woohyun who was lying flat on the table pretending to sleep couldn't help but join in the conversation. "Wow! I think I've heard Hoya back there."

Dongwoo laughed. "I'm actually thinking about the same thing." He popped his mouth, immitating a firework. "Another cassanova in the house."

Sunggyu who is now eating a snack almost spit out the food in his mouth. "Since when did an NGSB become a cassanova?"

"NGSB?" Six members stopped whatever they are doing and all looked at Sunggyu.

"Yeah.." Sunggyu nodded before stuffing another potato snack in his mouth. "No girlfriend since birth."

Just as how they looked at Sunggyu at the same time, they looked away also at the same time, not wanting to hear anything more nonsense from their leader.

Sungjong on the other hand just can't control his mouth. "Hyung, because you are corny, I just lost all the will to practice. Can I just skip today?"

Sunggyu shot him with an empty cola bottle while throwing daggers with his not-so-big eyes.

Sungyeol laughed. "He looks like an angry cat in a tiger's body."

Laughter errupted in the four corners of the dug out while the poor leader became the laughing stock of his members once again.

***

SUNGYEOL's POV

After basketball practice, I craved for pizza so I immediately headed to my car, with headphones plugged in my ears. Barely reaching my car, I saw two students, probably couples, who are arguing.