7 - Face to Face

SUNGYEOL's POV

Why the hell am I nervous? Woohyun is the one who is going to propose but why am I the one getting nervous?

I checked the situation outside the gym dug out and almost all of the seats are occupied now.

While I scan the crowd inside the gym, my eyes passed by the three ladies in cheering squad uniform talking to Dara, Sony and Naeun. One of the cheerleaders is Dijah and the two ladies are not familiar to me.

"Dijah looks hot in cheerleading attire.." I muttered subconciously, only telling that to myself.

"Are you checking out on Dijah now?" Dongwoo whispered beside me. He is so close that our faces almost touched.

"Aww you surprised me Hyung! Eyyyy.. Ahhhh chincha!" I rubbed my chest as my heart almost jumped out from it in surprise.

He forcefully placed a bottle of mineral water in my chest. "Just prepare your line and don't ever make a mistake. Stop checking out the girls."

I followed him with my eye as he gently kicked a chair before walking out with a face that Van Gogh can't even draw.

What's wrong with our smiling angel Dongwoo Hyung?

Myungsoo who just entered also curiously followed him with his scrutinizing eyes. "What's wrong with him?" He asked me.

I just shrugged my shoulders before resting my head on the table and closed my eyes to take a little nap to let the boredom pass.

***

ZEISHA's POV

"Zee what's wrong?" Dijah asked me when she noticed the sweat beads in my forehead.

I grimaced as the familiar pain hit me again. "Savior sunbae.."

"Aishhh.. Stop calling me that. I told you I am just as old as you." Dijah immediately interferred.

"Okay.. Sorry.. Dijah-yah, must be my nerves. This is my first performance in this school, and I'm really getting nervous at the number of crowds present."

Cris tapped my shoulder and gently poked my back over and over to help me calm my nerves.

"Oh.. We still have 15 minutes. You can take a rest first at the dug out." -Dijah

"Yeah. That's a good idea." -Cris

"Will it be okay?" -Me

"Of course!" Dijah called someone over. "Jong-ah.."

The so-called Jong came to us in an instant. "Why?"

Gosh! He is so pretty. I technically drooled over him that my cousin tugged me from behind.

"Wipe off your saliva couz." -Cris

"What saliva?" -Me

"You are obviously drooling." -Cris

"I'm just appreciating God's creations." -Me

"Zeisha and Cris, he is Sungjong. Infinite's maknae. Jongie, meet my new teammates." -Dijah

Infinite? Why does it ring a bell? Ughh whatever! He is really really pretty.

I heard him clear his throat. "Checking me out done?"

That woke me up from my trance and unnecessarily blushed as I realized he is also looking at me with teasing eyes. I shyly followed his lead as he started to walk towards the dug out. Cris didn't tag along and said she'll just stay with Dijah.